Kawasaki 175 Old Enduro Carb set up....Advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of the carb and it is just sitting on the black thing...and can be easily pulled off .. so it is not getting the vaccum to run.... what is suppose to hold this Carb on ?

place your picture on photobucket or one of the many photo sites, then copy the link from the photo and paste it here

ok well i have this 175 that has that little carb that slides on and there is no tention on the carb to keep it on the side of the block...

My question is that .....what am i missing ?

thanks

does it not have a ring with a nut bolt around the attachment point to keep it in place?

that may be it, but a pic would be useful, just need to sign up with one of the free hosting sites...i use photobucket but others available

It does not have a nut and bolt for that purpose... But there is one on my KAW 100 G4 basically looks to be the same engine.

I agree on the clamp, I called it a ring....yes a ring clamp.'
the bolt would allow for the tightening.

google your year and model and try and find the schematic for the carb parts, you should be able to find some information

Rotary valve and the carb pushes on the [rubber] thingie that goes on the rotary valve cover plate?

ok here is what i have found. I can go to bike bandit and get a Mikuni mounting flange which looks like what i need,,,but how do you tighten the clamp ? there is no little pop out plug like there is on the KE 100 i have ?

again thanks

rudy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back