New job needed, territory sales desired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was laid off yesterday.
I reside in SW Ohio.
I am OK with travel, have updated resume, and am looking for a regional outside sales position.
Any help would be appreciated. PM me.

Sorry to hear the bad news
frown.gif

What's your prior career field / background / education ?

The company I work for.... the sales guys make good money if they meet their quota.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been there ....get your resume done up top notch....by some one who that is what they do.

Refresh it on monster every couple of days...

what kind of sales do you do ?

Education: College degree in 2000
Background: Inside and outside sales, account management. Industrial, commercial and residential product sales and service.
Cold calling or travel is no issue.
Resume upon request!

why i am saying the Resume this is i know folks that have their buddies do their Resume and they are Accountants ...and not a professional Resume Writer Mine was 500 to do and i got interviews that i was not getting before it worked great ...

I got laid off twice in same year its rough. Dont give up, keep applying and spending your days researching companies you would like to work for and keep applying to them. Be open to other roles as well and theresume advice is good too..but I guess it depends how competitive work is to find. Check online for resume ideas and tips..im guessing now likely isnt the best time to drop 500 on having ur resume done for you. Unless you think it will help you get a job quickly.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rudy1999 250
why i am saying the Resume this is i know folks that have their buddies do their Resume and they are Accountants ...and not a professional Resume Writer Mine was 500 to do and i got interviews that i was not getting before it worked great ...

$500 for a resume service to write your resume ?

Schaeffers

Schaeffers seems to have some opportunities.

I know you'll get a boatload of unhelpful suggestions coming at you; I thought I'd be first...

Good luck in your search.

-T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back