Had Trav service my injectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
Well the Trans Am got some much needed maintenance. It is the most neglected of my cars. Gets hammered on and has well over 500 1/4 mile passes on it. Seems as if I had a leaky injector so I sent them to Trav.

He did an awesome job!! Car runs new now. He tested, inspected, and cleaned each injector. Sent a test sheet, new O-rings, new clips and each injector was individually wrapped and sealed when returned. About a 4 day turn around with shipping.
Best 130 bucks I have spent. Beats paying 70 dollars per new injector times 8. What a difference car pulls so good now.

Did the intake gasket as well. Still have new Shocks and struts and new 02 sensors to install.

Trav sent me a set of upgrade injectors for my 7.4L K2500 Suburban. I had an Indy shop install. They don't let people bring in parts. I showed their head shop guy Trav's product, along with spec sheets and flow readings. They quickly changed their mind and wanted his number. LOL!!

Trav is the man.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Do injectors go bad with age or mileage? Would this benefit my olds with 65k on it due to age?

Injectors spray pattern may change due to mileage/age due to accumulated dirt or carbon (from gasoline) deposits on the pintle area.

properly cleaned and bench-balanced injectors will restore the proper spray pattern, resulting in more complete air-mix with fuel, resulting in better, more complete burn (less emissions), and restored fuel mileage (if your engine/fuel injectors have been neglected beforehand).

Q.

All three of my cars have injectors blue printed by Trav, and I couldn't be happier. They're perfectly matched and the engines not only idle smooth as glass, but there's been a definite performance improvement across the RPM range as well.

Yes, me too. He walked me through cleaning mine in my ultra sonic cleaner when I was working on the Malibu project car. Sent out the correct o-rings and filters as well as some pointers.

A-1, stand up guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back