Women GOOSE steppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Those Asian girls are impressive.
smile.gif

Indeed...and beautiful as well (and yes...I am sexist with that comment...so what).

Agree as well.
thumbsup2.gif
(I am VERY 'partial to' eastern Asian women.
20.gif
)

They are THE prettiest soldiers I have EVER seen, I just wish that they were not forced to chop off all of their perfect, long black hair (or hide it under their caps/berets).
frown.gif

Are you saying you are a connoisseur of the delicate Asian female in all it's splendor? Same here...but then I find almost any female, that is well presented, as beautiful.
But yes, Asian ladies can certainly be of particular attractiveness. In my area, tens of thousands of these women are in abundance. It can drive a man crazy. LoL.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Although those women are better looking, that stepping ain't got nuthin' on these guys
banana2.gif

Very British, old Empire.

Throw back from when the British Empire ruled the world and the rest of Europe was right behind them. Pax America ended this, except for some throwbacks. We were never big on this in our country, even going back the US armed forces have historically always been small. But I imagine it would have been something to see one of these Tatoos around 1900 when the Empire was at its height.

Last edited:
smile.gif

Indeed...and beautiful as well (and yes...I am sexist with that comment...so what).

"Oh baby, just you shut your mouth . . . "

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy

Even we get in on it! I love the campaign streamer's.

While our soldiers are some of the very best in the world....our ceremonial marches are rather tame and non-inspiring compared to even the most diminutive nations. I guess we just don't get into the flash and pageantry as much as the others.

They are THE prettiest soldiers I have EVER seen, I just wish that they were not forced to chop off all of their perfect, long black hair (or hide it under their caps/berets).
frown.gif

I bet they put the ugly ones up in the back row

smile.gif

Agree as well.
thumbsup2.gif
20.gif
)

frown.gif

Are you saying you are a connoisseur of the delicate Asian female in all it's splendor? Same here...but then I find almost any female, that is well presented, as beautiful.
But yes, Asian ladies can certainly be of particular attractiveness. In my area, tens of thousands of these women are in abundance. It can drive a man crazy. LoL.

Asian and Latina women are absolute angelic works of art!!
20.gif

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Do some armies really salute with the left hand?

I have never seen it. I think maybe that video was transposed, because you don't normally see rifles handled left handed in formation.

I have always though the women in the IDF/IAF were really hot.

smile.gif

Agree as well.
thumbsup2.gif
20.gif
)

frown.gif

YES, I AM saying that!!
thumbsup2.gif

And yes, I envy those of you in the PNW, and maybe even more so those in Vancouver proper, since they even seem to outnumber the Caucasian men there.
frown.gif

"And yes, I envy those of you in the PNW, and maybe even more so those in Vancouver proper, since they even seem to outnumber the Caucasian men there. frown"

I agree. often very much outnumbered.
Plus, I guess their culture has a different idea of Personal space.
It can be a little unnerving.
shocked.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: expat

"And yes, I envy those of you in the PNW, and maybe even more so those in Vancouver proper, since they even seem to outnumber the Caucasian men there. frown"

I agree. often very much outnumbered.
Plus I guess their culture has a different idea of Personal space.
It can be a little un-nerving

I like to go to the Asian supermarkets and just take in the beautiful specimens. My girlfriend will let me know if I am drooling, with a sharp elbow to the ribs....LoL!

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Originally Posted By: GreeCguy
Watch till the end, it shows how they did it - impressive.

http://youtu.be/pKgf6_Mn7V4

Nice propaganda. You don't win wars by goose stepping, you do get stress fractures though.

All nations have used propaganda...including the U.S.

Yes, I would imagine if you marched like that very often it couldn't be good for the feet and legs. Still, it's impressive as all get out when done properly. I've viewed some 1930's-40's German Wehrmacht and SS troops doing it in parades. Downright frightening.

Nice propaganda. You don't win wars by goose stepping, you do get stress fractures though.

Yes, I would imagine if you marched like that very often it couldn't be good for the feet and legs. Still, it's impressive as all get out when done properly. I've viewed some 1930's-40's German Wehrmacht and SS troops doing it in parades. Downright frightening.

Yes, it can be a scary experience - especially if my wife catches me watching those goose stepping women dressed in red again and again. I love watching them long time.

Yes, it can be a scary experience - especially if my wife catches me watching those goose stepping women dressed in red again and again. I love watching them long time.

Ha ha..."Long time GI....LONG time"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back