Has anyone tried this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on my Facebook newsfeed and it looks interesting.I know I get annoyed when it happens to me.Any thoughts before I buy one.

8716216_orig.jpg

thats a solution in search of a problem.

its more work putting that in .. taking it out.. finding it next time.. than just dealing with the hose.

Originally Posted By: Rand
thats a solution in search of a problem.

its more work putting that in .. taking it out.. finding it next time.. than just dealing with the hose.

+1

It depends. If you detail for a living as I did then these are worth every penny since time is money. For the guy washing his own car every few weeks it's likely not worth it.

Extremely durable! They drop it lightly onto the ground. How about you drive back on it?

Thanks for the replies.It's 12.99 so it's not expensive.I usually wash my cars every week and I have two of my own plus a company car so it could save me some time.

You'll back right over it the second time that you use it and pack the hose away...and there's another $12.99.

Try Darwin1138s suggestion for a couple of washes, and when you've trained yourself to retrieve them, decide if you want to buy the more expensive "droppable" version...I was expecting "durable" to demonstrate a drive over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back