Youtube...Ghost Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most guys here have probably seen the Ghost Rider vids on Youtube, but for those who haven't, just do a search for Ghost Rider on youtube. I'm an old low tech guy, so If someone can provide a link, thanks in advance.

Yesss! Thanks Rob....but the audio might get it locked. The one with him riding through Moscow at rush hour is CRAZY, as all his vids are.

Originally Posted By: xnicke
It's from my country Sweden. I believe most here know who he is (including the police).

Why local authorities aren't doing anything with him then?
smile.gif

He's been posting his videos on youtube for quite a few years. I'm surprised he's got a video from 2014 on youtube. I thought he would be dead by now.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Seems like it's going to cause a lot of other motorcycle idiots to darwin themselves.

I tend to agree.

But his videos are pretty amazing!

He has crashed, several times. His crashes are on youtube as well. He just hasn't had the big one...yet.

Last edited:
That's old footage. Gets me fired up still.
I particularly enjoy the videos where he baits police into chasing him, all while collecting good video footage, presumably eluding capture, and editing a cool video to share of it all.

Yes, he has been doing these videos for a while. He obviously has alot of help from people who take good videos from bridge overpasses, the side of the road, or from other people on bikes who accompany him on some of his 'rides' and then edit the footage. An old one shows him riding a wheelie on the Autobahn at crazy speeds, and even around curves while doing a wheelie. It's amazing to see how comfortable he looks while doing all this crazy riding. He definitely has a big pair...LOL!

Originally Posted By: xnicke
It's from my country Sweden. I believe most here know who he is (including the police).

I never met Patrik in person, but I do know Eric Marklund of McXpress, and Christer Johansson. We worked on some LSR (LandSpeed Racing) TurboBusa's at the Bonneville Salt Flats, a few years ago. Good times.

If this board allowed me to attach images, I'd put up some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back