favorite star trek episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short, I switched units, moved to different barracks, no roommate for now, and can't justify a 75-100$ internet bill on my own for just myself. Anyway, catching up on DVDs/blurays/whatnot, alternating discs as well to keep my mind fresh and not getting worn out on the same old thing over and over. Currently its going Walker Texas Ranger, Patton 360, and Star Trek TOS.

what's yalls favorite episode if you've watched it?
I've seen pretty much all from all 5 series, and all 12 movies (I'm a geek I know.)

please, please, keep the following comments to yourself
1. "I don't watch/own/plug in my idiot box tv
2. "star trek is for geeks, star wars is better/cooler"

In the original series, I like "City on the Edge of Forever" with Joan Collins.
In TNG, it would be "Elementary Dear Data" where Data is Sherlock.

Voyager, the 37's, when they find Amelia Earhart and others.

I haven't seen DS9 in ages. Never really found a favorite episode in Enterprise.

The Enterprise series had a remarkable episode called "Carbon Creek"

The Next Generation's best episode IMO is titled "The Inner Light"

No spoilers from me. These two episodes will keep you thinking (in a good way) for a while after they end, if you have not seen them before.

They were all awesome! From the original series to the newest ones. I always liked Deep Space Nine,that was one of my favorites.

"Darmok", From TNG.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Darmok_%28episode%29

I never really watched tho show. I had in the past but wouldn't be able to tell you anything about it really.

My youngest son one day was watching the new new movies and I sat and watched it for 30 mins it looked really good.

My favorite episode is when the enemy cyborgs take over the Enterprise by disabling all their defense systems and Captain Kirk is imprisoned.

Originally Posted By: Hermann

The Next Generation's best episode IMO is titled "The Inner Light"

Absolutely +1

I didn't think the new Trek movie would hold a candle to Shatners' Kirk,Picard or the original Motion Picture ,,but Wow was i wrong. Now my teenagers are official trekies, new age of course, but the same ideals as old.

There are too many that I like equally in both TOS and TNG. The doomsday machine would probably rank in the top 3, but I can't help remembering "leave us Mericus, the thoughts of one man to another cannot possibly interest you"....!

TOS I like "Space Seed" a lot that introduced Khan. That led to the best Star Trek movie imo, "Wrath of Khan". TNG, its kind of a goofy episode, but I like "Nth Degree" a lot. I enjoyed pretty much any episode with Dwight Schultz playing Barclay in it.

Any episode with Jeri Ryan in it.

My wife is a Trek nerd. She understands.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back