Post your latest beer consumption

Hofbr%C3%A4u-Oktoberfestbier.jpg

Finally picked up a case of this from the LCBO. Taste is quite good, aftertaste is mild and not unpleasant. I'm not as smitten with it as the Paulaner, but I can't seem to get that this year
frown.gif

Also unfortunate is the fact that this didn't happen when I cracked the case:

Oktoberfest02.jpg

grin.gif

Went to the bar with my grandfather tonight. Decided after this week that I deserved to get a bit intoxicated. 4 Southern Tier warlocks later, it's time to watch some anime till I pass out. Ahhh to be single..

Also, if you ever come across this stuff, this is VERY tasty. I wasn't a huge fan at first, but it's grown on me, and I love it. It's a great session beer. It has a great gingerbread aroma that I love to smell before every swig, and has a dark, almost chocolatey thick flavor laced with pumpkin. It is seriously amazing.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/99558/

Originally Posted By: Nick R
Went to the bar with my grandfather tonight. Decided after this week that I deserved to get a bit intoxicated. 4 Southern Tier warlocks later, it's time to watch some anime till I pass out. Ahhh to be single..

Also, if you ever come across this stuff, this is VERY tasty. I wasn't a huge fan at first, but it's grown on me, and I love it. It's a great session beer. It has a great gingerbread aroma that I love to smell before every swig, and has a dark, almost chocolatey thick flavor laced with pumpkin. It is seriously amazing.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/99558/

Hopefully they serve it at proper temp as it has warm up a bit if kept cold. It does grow on you though, my first taste from a bottle left me not as happy as I thought.

My local bar keeps everything in the beer cellar quite literally I might add. They have EVERYTHING, 24 taps of goodness.

Last edited:
Unfortunately my favorite bar switched mostly to Christmas Ales. Not that there is a problem with that, but it means no more warlock. Oh well they still have the Southern Tier Pumking.

Check a couple Great Lakes Dortmunders my way this afternoon.

Not my favorite beer, but IT's $1.75 per pint at the american legion with my grandfather, and it's perfectly drinkable, even if it isn't my favorite style.

Sampled some excellent craft brews from Rohrbach's, a local craft brewer. Not so much a fan of their IPA's, but their lagers were most excellent!

Back