Ebola Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the video, at the 8 minute mark forward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgLFFzbw6EI
sick.gif

Funnily, on a show I was watching tonight (satirical comedy), they were pulling apart the "terrorist raids" in Oz, which turned out to be a huge disinformation beatup...

"Note that true journalists say MAY before scaring you to death"

A prof, Dr Sanders, at Purdue University who has been study ebola and other viruses since 2003 said last night on CNN that ebola can go airborne. Not that it will or has but because the epiphelial (spelling) cells in the lungs have the proper receptors, if ebola gets in the lungs it will infect the body.

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
It's not. You're wrong.
But I will let it rest. (only to save thread from lock, not because anything else)

And in the face of brand new info and continuously conflicting information from the CDC you STILL feel the same way? I don't know how anyone could believe the CDC when their spokesperson sounds like Josh Earnest!

Man, that kool aid must be sweet!

Another (the 3rd) case in Texas: http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/health/texas-ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A second health worker that was involved with the treatment of Thomas Duncan has now tested positive. There are 70+ other workers that were working with Thomas that are under observation.

The first health worker is showing signs of some improvement, which is great. Unfortunately the health care workers are understandably upset, they like the rest of the health care workers are dealing with the situations under-informed as well as under-protected. Hopefully, the North American hospital care system can rise to the reputation and the gravity of the situation and provide a safer working environment. This will do a lot to boost confidence in the public as well. Unfortunately because the USA hospital system was caught like a deer in the head lights, it will be some time coming.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Nurses from the hospital in Dallas say there was no real protocol when handling the initial Ebola patient...
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/dall...ocol/ar-AA6RbsN

It's not a secret that hospitals cut corners to maximize profits. It's going to bite back this time. Too bad the infected nurse is so young and cute. I hope she will make it.
Are you saying they didn't follow the CDC recommendations?

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Nurses from the hospital in Dallas say there was no real protocol when handling the initial Ebola patient...
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/dall...ocol/ar-AA6RbsN

It's not a secret that hospitals cut corners to maximize profits. It's going to bite back this time. Too bad the infected nurse is so young and cute. I hope she will make it.

I wouldn't make that blanket statement of ALL hospitals. Some may but I know one that doesn't. Actually I'd say most don't due to a variety of reasons.

So here is an interesting question to think about. When does Ebola becomes contagious? Most articles make the blanket statement that Ebola is not contagious until symptoms occur. Example from the WHO here:
http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/faq-ebola/en/

On the other hand, doctors in Germany say that it is still contagious even before symptoms occur:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/ebola-victims-without-symptoms-could-still-be-contagious/

Now it seems the 2nd person to catch Ebola in the US was on a plane the day before symptoms occurred:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/health/texas-ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I find it hard to believe that Ebola suddenly becomes contagious right when symptoms occur. Also, considering right at the beginning the symptoms may be light (like just a fever) it's hard to believe that bodily fluids, including those in a sneeze do not have the virus in them enough to infect other people. If the CDC truely believed that a person is not contagious before symptoms why do they now interview and track the persons who was on the plane with this newly infected person?

Again I find the blanket absolute statements by the CDC and WHO very dangerous and they would do themselves much less harm to put a little more caution in their statements. I don't think they know as much as they think they know.

I would not have flown, after taking care of a patient like that. I already have a plan to isolate myself from my family should i take care of an ebola patient. Its not likely that i will but i have a plan anyway.

Last edited:
I was reading today coconut oil could help kill the virus. Wish my family was using it now. They are taking about it mutating when going to a new victim and may be spread by air now. Clearly there are more unknowns that will make the news. I did not know it was in other animals for years before the 1976 break out in humans.

Again the government and Mainstream media always feed us B.S. and the sheeple believe.

nurse is so young and cute. I hope she will make it.

She's ADORABLE!! I just heard on talk radio that she's doing well. Keeping her in my prayers.

So...early Ebola symptoms are just like the flu. If you are unaware of the transmission chain before you and you get it and you just think it is the flu, you could walk around for days actually be transmitting Ebola on and never know it. They are saying that semen is still contagious for up to 3 months after they contract the virus. There are some with super immune systems who will fight this off like a common flu and could be passing Ebola on like a rock-star.

I too find the "only contagious when symptoms are evident" parameter a little strange to claim. Of course its contagious when the patient is bleeding out of every orifice, coughing and vomiting etc. That is all too easy to stipulate.

The USA citizen who had Ebola and lived has been giving transfused blood out to help...he is still contagious in his semen. To me semen=blood which is why his is being used to help others. Yet he shows no signs of having had Ebola.

There are other females and males who are of the 70+ who treated US Patient Zero...walking around not having symptoms...are they not yet contagious, but perhaps only tomorrow when 'they start showing signs' ??

It doesn't add up for me....anyone?

Originally Posted By: GaleHawkins
I was reading today coconut oil could help kill the virus. Wish my family was using it now. They are taking about it mutating when going to a new victim and may be spread by air now. Clearly there are more unknowns that will make the news. I did not know it was in other animals for years before the 1976 break out in humans.

Well if you want something that could help kill the virus try MonoFoil. Not a brand-new product but slow uptake because product+shipping puts it in the expensive catagory.

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
So...early Ebola symptoms are just like the flu. If you are unaware of the transmission chain before you and you get it and you just think it is the flu, you could walk around for days actually be transmitting Ebola on and never know it. They are saying that semen is still contagious for up to 3 months after they contract the virus. There are some with super immune systems who will fight this off like a common flu and could be passing Ebola on like a rock-star.

I too find the "only contagious when symptoms are evident" parameter a little strange to claim. Of course its contagious when the patient is bleeding out of every orifice, coughing and vomiting etc. That is all too easy to stipulate.

The USA citizen who had Ebola and lived has been giving transfused blood out to help...he is still contagious in his semen. To me semen=blood which is why his is being used to help others. Yet he shows no signs of having had Ebola.

There are other females and males who are of the 70+ who treated US Patient Zero...walking around not having symptoms...are they not yet contagious, but perhaps only tomorrow when 'they start showing signs' ??

It doesn't add up for me either. I do believe it is a lot worse than we are being lead to believe.
27.gif

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen

Things not adding up may be because everyone is clueless in this matter. Just read the country at ground Zero claims they need 80K more body bags on hand and about 2500 have already died. It is feared terrorist will figure out spreading it will kill more than an attached bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back