Monarch 10w40 in the Beemer

Status
Not open for further replies.
1040-1.png

image_zps38d8945b.jpg

This is not Royal Purple....much better.

Just dropped this in the Beemer and she started Purrring....right away. Much smoother than the BMW synthetic that was in her.

Check out the Flash and the ZDDP!!!!!

I will be buying the 10w40 by the case moving forward for all my bikes.

Last edited:
I'm also checking out the lack of boron, moly and magnesium while noting the high virign silicon content.

Lots of (repeat)VOA's from BigJohn,( as far back as 2 years) but still waiting on a UOA, unless I missed it. Use whatever you want in the Beemer, it's a dry clutch. Lots of Moly or anything else for that matter, won't hurt a thing. As far as flash, Havoline 20w50 is one of the best kept secrets in MC oils. (SHHHH! Don't tell!) Flash after 2600 miles was still 426 on one of my UOA's.

Last edited:
Yep....you are right. No UOA's of my own submission. Royal has their own science lab that did the tests and I do not have access to these results through the production of this oil, but they were darn impressive. Matter of factor, the Ducati Dealer in Albuquerque has ditched all oils....and moved to Monarch for their bulk oil...and Ducati has approved the oil for regular servicing.

I was a Kawasaki Factory Rider.....for adventure bikes....thrashing a KLR650 all through 2013.

Read this....click here: ADV Moto Adventure Event.....Colorado 1000

And for what it is worth.....I don't get a dime of kick back on the promotion of this oil. I have simply dropped over 50,000 miles on bikes in the past 4 years on Monarch oil and it is holding up just fine.

45k on my KTM 950
45k on my Suzuki DL650
23k on my YZ426

I am happy with with oil.....

I will test the BMW run....after 5k miles.....stay tuned.

But come on......the Flash is amazing and the ZDDP is amazing. The Bike shop in Midland Texas said they pulled the heads and said, "We have never seen a cleaner top end than this bike"......on the VStrom.

The 15w50 was Highly Praised by the buyer of my XR650R.....which was THRASHED.....and the guy said the bike was spotless on the TopEnd.....

Last edited:
flash of 470? !!!!! holy no fuel batman
that is by far the highest i have seen.

wait is this a voa?

its not even 40w out of the bottle new.

L O L!!!

steve

Originally Posted By: sunruh

wait is this a voa?

L O L!!!

steve

It wasn't in grade when he posted the same report here two years ago, either.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2762352

It may not still be the case, but he said in another thread from two years ago that he leads an organization that gets a donation from the profits generated by this oil from whoever is selling it.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2660331

Originally Posted By: SlipperyPete
Originally Posted By: sunruh

wait is this a voa?

L O L!!!

steve

It may not still be the case, but he said in another thread from two years ago that he leads an organization that gets a donation from the profits generated by this oil from whoever is selling it.

I get nothing from the sale of this oil. NOTHING.... Matter of fact, I pay retail price for it. Yes, in the past the company donated to Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders (a nonprofit AMA group) that works to keep riding access open in the mountain west....but Royal does not donate any longer.

So....when you bring up an accusation that there is personal profit here.....get your facts straight. Royal Monarch was donating to an organization for the right reasons.

Currently, the only bike shop that is stocking it close to me is in Albuquerque, 365 miles away, and they use it in every one of their bikes they service and it has the 'thumbs up' from Ducati. My online provider, recently decided to close his business....so I am asking the company to ship direct to me.

No crazy motive to promote this oil.... I just like it and believe it to be the best I have poured in my bikes. Sort of a simple promotion on my part because of my belief....no more that some of the crazies...promoting Amsoil, Royal Purple, Redline or Mobil 1, etc. Just a belief in the product.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BigJohn
Originally Posted By: SlipperyPete

I get nothing from the sale of this oil. NOTHING.... Matter of fact, I pay retail price for it. Yes, in the past the company donated to Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders (a nonprofit AMA group) that works to keep riding access open in the mountain west....but Royal does not donate any longer.

So....when you bring up an accusation that there is personal profit here.....get your facts straight. Royal Monarch was donating to an organization for the right reasons.

Currently, the only bike shop that is stocking it close to me is in Albuquerque, 365 miles away, and they use it in every one of their bikes they service and it has the 'thumbs up' from Ducati. My online provider, recently decided to close his business....so I am asking the company to ship direct to me.

No crazy motive to promote this oil.... I just like it and believe it to be the best I have poured in my bikes. Sort of a simple promotion on my part because of my belief....no more that some of the crazies...promoting Amsoil, Royal Purple, Redline or Mobil 1, etc. Just a belief in the product.

I guess you missed the part where I said "It may not still be the case." And where is the accusation of personal profit? You posted previously you lead an organization that received donations from the sale of the oil and that is what I posted.

How about you explain the part where it is out of grade right out of the bottle and why it is better than any other oil that actually is what it is purported to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back