Favorite flavors & brands for chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want real honest to goodness chips that make your toes curl in delight?

Try these......http://timschips.com/index.php/product

Then tell me if you've EVER had any better in your life!

Xochitl tortilla chips are awesome!!

I used to love Tato Skins,but haven't seen them since the late 80s.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
You want real honest to goodness chips that make your toes curl in delight?

Try these......http://timschips.com/index.php/product

Then tell me if you've EVER had any better in your life!

What stores sell these? I'd like to try them.

Originally Posted By: Tegger
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
What stores sell these? I'd like to try them.

I actually navigated to the page andrewg gave in his (nonfunctional) link. The page included this:
http://timschips.com/index.php/chip_locator

Oops....sorry. Didn't realize the link was dead.
It works for me by just highlighting it and then clicking "Go to address".

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Oops....sorry. Didn't realize the link was dead.

It's dead because you made it wrongly.

Don't just paste the link into your Reply window, but use the "Create a Link..." icon in the bar above it. That's the icon that looks like a world with a chain-link under it.

^Hey what happened to Keebler Tato Skins?

I had them in the States when I was a kid and they were amazing!

They were in Canada shortly in the 90's I believe then disappeared.

Those were so good!

Originally Posted By: Apollo14

So now I'm intrigued on what flavors and brands have stood out for others? I want to try something new.

No thanks. I'm not one to sit around and shove greasy, salt laden slices of processed potato into my mouth. If I feel the need to "snack" we always have grapes, fruits, nuts or other healthy foods.

A 2011 Harvard Health Study of 120,000 adults identified potato chips as the number one "snack" food that contributed to weight gain, with soda pop and processed meats a close second and third. So if you prefer to maintain that spare tire physique, by all means keep shoving those fried, greasy, processed chunks of garbage into your mouth.

Mmmmm-yummy. Not.

^^^Not everybody that chooses to occasionally snack on chips is carrying around a "spare tire".

I do applaud your eating choices as evidenced by many of your previous posts....but sometimes making statements (such as above) can make you come off as imperious. Instead of being smug, maybe it would be best to collect oneself and realize that while your choices are good for you, being self-aggrandizing doesn't always persuade others.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
No thanks. I'm not one to sit around and shove greasy, salt laden slices of processed potato into my mouth. If I feel the need to "snack" we always have grapes, fruits, nuts or other healthy foods.

A 2011 Harvard Health Study of 120,000 adults identified potato chips as the number one "snack" food that contributed to weight gain, with soda pop and processed meats a close second and third. So if you prefer to maintain that spare tire physique, by all means keep shoving those fried, greasy, processed chunks of garbage into your mouth.

Mmmmm-yummy. Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back