Save The Children!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's "new" here is the capabilities of small, handheld cameras.
The issues/questions pertaining to the exploitation animals are not.

When I eat an animal's leg not only do I think of its name if I can but I also think of the punchline, "Hey, you don't eat a pig as good as this one all at once."

Hey, animals had their way with us for millions of years. Now it's our turn.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned animals have two jobs. They are to taste good and fit right! Kira

I'm sure glad these nuts haven't interrupted my meal. I'd probably order a bucket of gravy to send her way. I don't care for this sort of preaching on any topic. I'm a big supporter of free speech, but going into a business like this is unacceptable.

She seems really manic and panicked. Untreated mental illness is right.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
WOW untreated mental illness.

Without a doubt. I like animals as much as anyone but when it comes feeding time they are on the menu.

It's a mistake to call her crazy or mentally ill. She is fervent about her beliefs; just as fervent as terrorists in their twisted beliefs against western culture. Like terrorists, she has a missionary zeal to vandalize American culture and replace it with her world view. There are millions of others who are just as zealous. Dismissing her and her views as just another nut case is dangerous-make no mistake that there are a lot of people who believe the same thing she does.

The group who has the strongest belief in their world view wins.

She needs to get back on her meds. Free speech only goes so far and this is disorderly conduct. Wouldn't get a welcome reception around this part of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back