M1 Prices at WalMart all over the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm staying at a B&B in Lewiston NY next weekend and plan on stopping at the Walmart near there and hope to find a 5 quart jug of M1 0w40 for around $25 for the BMW's next oil change (which is not until summer 2015 but I want to stock up early anyways) If I can get 0w20 for $22 I'll grab it as well, for the Honda. I'm good for the Corvette for a few years, I've got enough for next year's oil change already and the one after that probably won't be until the spring of 2017 (unless I get a C7 Corvette before then)
smile.gif

Yea I seen the Royal Purple at $37 a jug... what a joke. I'm not a huge M1 fan but I'd buy M1 over that purple [censored] any day. IMO PU or PP is way better oil than RP will ever be.

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
Yea I seen the Royal Purple at $37 a jug... what a joke. I'm not a huge M1 fan but I'd buy M1 over that purple [censored] any day. IMO PU or PP is way better oil than RP will ever be.

18.gif

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
$30.00 for PP in canada? They can keep it here i may buy it at the very low twenties

Walmarts regular price last time I was there was 45 a jug,so even 30 bucks is a decent deal.

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
Yea I seen the Royal Purple at $37 a jug... what a joke.

Laugh if you will. If RP was $37 a jug here at Walmart or Canadian tire, its sales would dwarf M1, PP, QSUD, and Syntec sales in about two seconds.
wink.gif

I just got a 5 qt. jug of M1 0W20AFE for 22.66 near Buffalo, NY. I didn't pay too much attention for the other brands but when M1 is at that price other full syn. aren't that far behind.

Originally Posted By: Droopy
I just got a 5 qt. jug of M1 0W20AFE for 22.66 near Buffalo, NY.

That's what I like to hear, as I will be going to that Walmart Superstore that is near Buffalo, so hopefully they don't run out of the 0w20 before I get there next weekend
smile.gif

Hi Patman:
we are going there too!
you can find the price of such at Walmart by selecting "default store" at watmart.com. some store near Niagara Falls actually is priced around at $25!

Yup here in quebec WM oil --almost all syn brands--is about 45 cdn +TX.--so about 50 bucks.
Costco only has syntec and price has gone up from about 36 to 44 for 6 qts.
+ tx.
You guys have it made in the U.S.
Forget about RP-prob 60-70 +tx. for a gallon[5ltrs]

Sometimes deals come up--25-35 bucks for 4.4-5 ltrs.but rarely--we check the flyers and hoard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back