How To Professionally Detail A Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
How To Professionally Detail A Vehicle The Lazy Way >>>
This Is Hilarious.

Last edited:
I've seen it or another just like it before.. I cringe and break out in goose bumps.. ewww.

assume you were taking that video; tell me you would have stopped recording when it did.

If this were real, where is the rest of the video showing the actual aftermath? she got in the vehicle, started and just drove away?

Hmmm, seems to me the man got the vehicle in the divorce, and she was required to have it cleaned prior to turning it over to him....

Seen a guy once take a convertible corvette to the car wash.

Had the top down and was just spraying the thing. Car had to be less then 3 years old at the time. I was just standing there horrified as he washed the thing with the top down. Once he was done he pulled out 20 foot and started to dry it by hand...

To this day I still can't understand what he was thinking..

Back in the "olden days" when dad wanted me to clean the mud out of his International pickup I'd take a bucket of water and toss it in, then scrub it with a horsehair brush. With rubber matting on the floor, vinyl seats and a metal dashboard it washed up quite nicely and was rinsed with a clean bucket of water. I usually did that 2-3 times each summer, usually on a Saturday morning so it would be clean for our weekly trip into town on Saturday afternoon and church on Sunday morning.

A lot of the water drained out from the boot around the gearshift, the rest cascaded out the doors. A few minutes with the scrub brush and rag and it was shiny and clean. Leave the doors open for a couple hours and it was dry and ready to go to town.

Originally Posted By: Kuato
Hmmm, seems to me the man got the vehicle in the divorce, and she was required to have it cleaned prior to turning it over to him....

Never thought of that, but seems one of the only plausible reasons.

What?! Is that an Audi wagon? Poor thing. Lol.

Ive seen this done to tractors before, but at least the seat was removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back