M1 Prices at WalMart all over the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped in WalMart yesterday to begin planning my next Oil Changes due in the Sentra and the Civic. I was going to go ahead and try the M1 0W-20 this time in the Sentra since it calls for it. The Dealer has done the OCI's the last year for free with their bulk Mobil 5w30 dino.

Any way I notice the 0W-20 and 0W-30 AFE is now $25.17 a jug and the 5W-20 and 5W-30 and other "standard grade" stuff is $22.17. The Euro 0W-40 shot up to $25.99 as well

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
Any way I notice the 0W-20 and 0W-30 AFE is now $25.17 a jug and the 5W-20 and 5W-30 and other "standard grade" stuff is $22.17. The Euro 0W-40 shot up to $25.99 as well

Over here, M1 has now jumped up to $27 and change.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
when the prices go up stop buying!
They eventually come down a bit

Yeah that home on the sand at beach was ~$30,000 a few years ago. Now it's got two more zeros in its price!

Upside is the only product I buy at WM is M1.
smile.gif

My wife came back Sunday from cross border shopping (Waterloo New York) and she picked up two jugs of 0W20 PP for $22/ea (5 quart jug) at the local Walmart. PP is going for over $30+tax here in Canada.

Last edited:
I found it strange because usually all weights of M1 are the same price around here at WM, with the exception of the EP 15000 mile stuff

Originally Posted By: RISUPERCREWMAN
Buy SuperTech Synthetic. Much Cheaper.

If my car didn't burn the stuff like a smoker destroys cigarettes, I would.

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
I found it strange because usually all weights of M1 are the same price around here at WM, with the exception of the EP 15000 mile stuff

Same here. All in the $22/range, all of it.

WM oil prices just dont make sense sometimes.

RP qts were $7
M1 0w20 AFE qts were $8

5 qt jug of M1 AFE was $23
5 qt jug of RP was like $37.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back