Why won't Lena Dunham go away and leave us alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

That comment is very offensive and should have received much more censure. Seeing that 1 in 4 women at college is either raped or suffers from attempted rape, you should have more respect for your fellow human beings.

I see your profile says:

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger's profile

Hobbies: rousing the noble horse of discussion into action

You're either a troll or someone very clever who is seeing how many people go along with comments such as these as well as the wiping out the Middle East with a neutron bomb comment.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
I also just looked her up.

Seems like a real head-case. Frumpy looking as well.

Says she will not get married until same-sex marriages are legal.

I preferred a few minutes ago when I had no idea who she was.

Ironically I have the same reaction.

OP. If Ms. Dunham will not leave you alone, take a video on your phone of Ms. Dunham, upload said video on youtube, then rant on what she does that annoys you. She will leave you alone.

If she's not the viscosity I need and does not meet the spec's I require for my next oil change then why would I know she even existed.

Originally Posted By: Apollo14
I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

That comment is very offensive and should have received much more censure. Seeing that 1 in 4 women at college is either raped or suffers from attempted rape, you should have more respect for your fellow human beings.

I see your profile says:

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger's profile

Hobbies: rousing the noble horse of discussion into action

You're either a troll or someone very clever who is seeing how many people go along with comments such as these as well as the wiping out the Middle East with a neutron bomb comment.

Plebian, you've got your wires crossed. It was Jarlaxle that made that stupid comment in the Syria thread. At no point did I ever say anything about a neutron bomb on this forum, ever. At no point did I say anything about causing a humanitarian catastrophe, ever. Back up out of here.

As far as Lena Dunham goes, I still don't think that anyone would have forced himself upon her in college - she's just making a scene. That only goes as far as her.

Now kindly remove yourself.

^ You are correct about the Neutron Bomb comment. It was another poster. Sorry for the case of mistaken identity.

Having said that, you're digging yourself a little deeper with your latest comment on Lena Dunham, although on this forum it seems to be ok.

Call me crazy, but it seems like the OP is trying to be just like the Kardashians. Nothing he says makes sense, but he keeps putting it out there hoping someone will keep up with him.

If there's anyone worse than the Kartrashians it's Lena Dunham. I hate how the mainstream media thrusts her into the spotlight. She's a foul, odious creature. Now she's talking about how she got raped or something. I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

I highly suggest that you turn off the idiot box and put it out with the garbage. Then make it a point not to go to your trashy pop culture websites where people such as that are glamorized.

You'll find that your IQ will go up multiple points, you'll have a lot more productive time available, and you won't be burdened by the likes of the pop culture trash by which you pretend to be disgusted.

And quite frankly, you won't look like a fool because you've posted something like this.

Fortunately, I still don't know who any of the people you've mentioned are, but I can pretty much guess from the responses to your original post. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about the people to which you are referring.

The irony here is that Lena Dunham is actually pretty intelligent, fairly accomplished, and not doing anything obnoxious with her fame...

When the topic is a beautiful female celebrity, she gets bashed for being stupid (whether she is or not). When the opposite comes along, she gets bashed for being ugly. At some point, you just have to figure that maybe the problem isn't the celebs; maybe it's simply that you need someone to hate.

I thought this thread was about Jeff Dunham, the [censored] ventriloquist with an even more [censored] sense of humor. I wish he would leave me alone...

If there's anyone worse than the Kartrashians it's Lena Dunham. I hate how the mainstream media thrusts her into the spotlight. She's a foul, odious creature. Now she's talking about how she got raped or something. I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

I bet you're mad Putty never called you again!

Have to say, this thread is pretty epic....

Makes me happy to know I'm not missing much by watching the boob tube or TMZ or something like that....

Dear moderators, I think this thread has run its course.
smile.gif

No, that was fun and games. It's just that this thread has turned into a full-spectrum beatdown of the original poster (cough) and I'm trying to tap out.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
I preferred a few minutes ago when I had no idea who she was.

Likewise. A big yawn for "news not news"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back