It's go time - ebola epidemic confirmed in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that no one has asked this question here....

Why would our officials let ANYONE from an area with a KNOWN ebola epidemic into the USA, and allow any of these passengers leave the airport without quarantining them for at least 10 days??

Sorry folks but if this is real it is a deliberate criminal act by your "authorities", and is tantamount to treason and tyranny. The high federal US officials have failed in a blatant way to protect our borders from persons with a nearly 100% fatal virus.

Whomever failed to put in place such needed restrictions for travel to and from the affected area need to be arrested ASAP. This is a crime.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
it's been suppressed

By whom, against whom, and why?

By the Obsidian Order.

Stop posting and start panicking.

Don't worry, you got my attention. If I was the last guy standing, I wouldn't care, but I don't have the courage to watch my family die.

The only other possibility is that this is a psy op to
create mass hysteria which would allow the "authorities" to impose martial law, which is really what the elites want. The only thing stopping them from total control is the US Constitution and I believe that "they" are certain that this "problem" will allow a
"reaction" that gives them the solution to getting rid of our
God given and Constitutional Rights.

It will be interesting to see if the controlled media will reveal anything more about this person. If they are vague, it could be this is a false flag operation.

the patient is in the throes of death right now.
so he'd been sick with the symptoms (the contagious stage) from friday until he was quarantined on Sunday.

pepper your angus.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Why would our officials let ANYONE from an area with a KNOWN ebola epidemic into the USA, and allow any of these passengers leave the airport without quarantining them for at least 10 days??

Sorry folks but if this is real it is a deliberate criminal act by your "authorities", and is tantamount to treason and tyranny. The high federal US officials have failed in a blatant way to protect our borders from persons with a nearly 100% fatal virus.

Whomever failed to put in place such needed restrictions for travel to and from the affected area need to be arrested ASAP. This is a crime.

What? From what I read, it wasn't known he had, and he didn't exhibit symptoms of, ebola, until after he was already back in the US for a couple of days. I guess the government is supposed to be clairvoyant now? :|

Originally Posted By: Nick R

What? From what I read, it wasn't known he had, and he didn't exhibit symptoms of, ebola, until after he was already back in the US for a couple of days. I guess the government is supposed to be clairvoyant now? :|

Sorry I just re-read your post. So basically, any American aid worker in one of these countries, now basically might a well have their passport torn up and burned. You want them to quarantine everyone coming in from those areas? Quarantine them WHERE exactly? I'm fairly sure more people are coming out of those areas than you can imagine, I don't know where you think they are going to be put for 10 days. And who is going to foot the bill for that quarantine anyway? God forbid, it can't be the taxpayers. They better pay for it themselves, because that'll teach them to go and try to help people.

By the Obsidian Order.

That's only one answer to a three part question.
wink.gif

There are [censored] elites like Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and Prince Philip.

You forgot the part about them being reptilian aliens. That's especially true about Prince Philip. I saw it on Youtube, you know.

Additionally, just because someone believes the world is overpopulated doesn't mean they believe in genocide. Ever hear of the voluntary human extinction movement? They don't exactly advocate culling the herd.

Quote:
The CDC estimates that there could be 1.4 MILLION cases of Ebola in the next 4 months alone. That sounds a bit more impactful to me.

OK, you have my attention. Since you have posted it here without any attribution, may I ask the supporting link from CDC? Are you going to tell me that CDC wants it to be kept as a secret?

create mass hysteria which would allow the "authorities" to impose martial law, which is really what the elites want. The only thing stopping them from total control is the US Constitution and I believe that "they" are certain that this "problem" will allow a

It will be interesting to see if the controlled media will reveal anything more about this person. If they are vague, it could be this is a false flag operation.

You keep posting about GOD Given and Constitutional Rights, yet spread propaganda from a leader that does not believe in either. Putin.

http://rt.com/usa/obama-executive-order-national-929/

So what is it antiqueshell, do you believe in GOD Given rights and the Constitution, or are you a shill for a foreign power and the U.S.'s greatest adversary mother Russia?

Originally Posted By: dave1251

You keep posting about GOD Given and Constitutional Rights, yet spread propaganda from a leader that does not believe in either. Putin.

So what is it antiqueshell, do you believe in GOD Given rights and the Constitution, or are you a shill for a foreign power and the U.S.'s greatest adversary mother Russia?

it's possible to respect Russia and believe in the God given rights and the Constitution. Russia's not the US's greatest adversary. The adversary is the enemy within which seeks to usurp power and render the constitution irrelevant.

it's possible to respect Russia and believe in the God given rights and the Constitution. Russia's not the US's greatest adversary. The adversary is the enemy within which seeks to usurp power and render the constitution irrelevant.

Sorry you have to do better for your conspiracy to have any substance in reality. Russia Today and vague unsubstantial, causation, and accusations need not apply.

Sorry you have to do better for your conspiracy to have any substance in reality. Russia Today and vague unsubstantial, causation, and accusations need not apply.

The people in charge do not care for the constitution or the principles that this nation was founded on.
Russia is doing what is in Russia's best interest.
If I respect Russia, its because I respect how they have leadership that is better than ours.

I'm not too concerned about the spread of the virus. I think Nigeria is a good example of how quickly this can be stopped with an adequate health care system.

I just hope the health care system can learn from the one BIG mistake here. How was this person sent home the first time he saw a doctor? I would think every single doctor in the U.S. would now be aware that the first thing they should ask any patient presenting with a fever is "Have you been in Africa or had contact with anyone who has been in Africa within the last 21 days?"

Several articles state that there is a large African expatriate community in the area. I would think this would make the local health care organizations even more aware to ask this question.
Shame on the first physician that sent him home. Hopefully more people were not infected because of his/her incompetence and hopefully now every doctor will ask this question.

No need to order a possibly expensive ebola test for anyone who has a fever, just ask the question. DUH!

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Quote:
The CDC estimates that there could be 1.4 MILLION cases of Ebola in the next 4 months alone. That sounds a bit more impactful to me.

OK, you have my attention. Since you have posted it here without any attribution, may I ask the supporting link from CDC? Are you going to tell me that CDC wants it to be kept as a secret?

A simple google search gave first response as the source. Maybe you could try a search before making such negative response with accusational tone

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2...obile=nocontent

The people in charge do not care for the constitution or the principles that this nation was founded on.
Russia is doing what is in Russia's best interest.
If I respect Russia, its because I respect how they have leadership that is better than ours.

I assume you're talking about the Illuminati, Koch brothers, Rothschilds, etc. They transcend administrations and the next bozo that replaces this bozo, whomever he/she will be, will be under their control as well.

He called me a US disinfo agent. Good call on him being a Russian disinfo agent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back