What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: Warstud
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl

Love that song!! Haven't heard it in years!

I haven't heard it in years either. Wait a minute...I don't think I ever heard it. Actually I never heard of any of the music you post here. Where do you hear this stuff?

I first heard that song when I was working at a music store in the 90s. Lots of good pop came out back then.

I first heard it around 1996 or 1997 on the radio. It was a popular song then, but OMC fell off the map in the US after that. I remember watching the video on MTV and/or VH1 too, back when they were music channels.

The 1990s did produce a lot of good pop and rock.

I just discovered a live performance of this classic, mistakes and all. Jeff Beck on guitar. Raw! No lip syncing here. I prefer this to the studio version.

Last edited:
Speaking of non-lip sync live performances, here is another. I had a hard time finding a version of this where the live audio was not overlayed with the studio version of the song. I'm sure that some of our younger members might view this as sappy, but when I grew up in the late 60's this guy's music was heard often in my home and brings back great memories. A very underated professional musician. He kills the guitar solo.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Speaking of non-lip sync live performances, here is another. I had a hard time finding a version of this where the live audio was not overlayed with the studio version of the song. I'm sure that some of our younger members might view this as sappy, but when I grew up in the late 60's this guy's music was heard often in my home and brings back great memories. A very underated professional musician. He kills the guitar solo.

Man I LOVE this song!! Glenn Campbell is AWESOME!! Galveston is another fave of mine!!

Originally Posted By: JetStar

Check this out JetStar!!

Back