It's go time - ebola epidemic confirmed in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: asharris7
Irresponsible media
The Center for Disease Control just held a news conference on this that was aired by ALL the major news networks, not just Fox. Irresponsible to televise the CDC reporting on a deadly communicable disease? Explain yourself.

Any "bug" is just a plane ride away. Just listen to the government. They never make mistakes. You are in good hands with the government in charge. Just make sure you stay in line and answer when your name is called.

Originally Posted By: jhs914
Originally Posted By: asharris7
Irresponsible media
The Center for Disease Control just held a news conference on this that was aired by ALL the major news networks, not just Fox. Irresponsible to televise the CDC reporting on a deadly communicable disease? Explain yourself.

To make it seem like an epidemic! Now we will get 24 hour news coverage from all the networks....just like we did the swine flu. Come on man.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Any "bug" is just a plane ride away. Just listen to the government. They never make mistakes. You are in good hands with the government in charge. Just make sure you stay in line and answer when your name is called.

Stop posting and start panicking.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack

you're right, the govt would never let the police gun down it's citizens, let people commit murder under stand your ground laws and overprison its population for control and profit.

I don't understand more than 50% of the comments here.

I like Drew's comment; I also need a jack knife so when i go to the convenience store to buy lotto tickets I can whittle off a piece to give to the clerk.

Last edited:
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
......your kidding, right?

Nothing wrong with making preparations, such as extra food, water, medical supplies, firearms and ammo. Every American should do this already. The standard 3 day supply of food and water recommends by the govt is an absolute joke. Uncontrollable riots and civil unrest are only 4 days away in an emergency... three days worth of food in the country and on day four the hungry masses get a little restless and burn their own cities down because the govt isn't there to save them.

This might be your last oil change guys...

So what oil and filter do you plan to use?

I think I will go for a FRAM ULTRA and TGMO 0W20.

It is getting colder out, so I think it will be a good combo to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back