Kawasaki reveals most powerful motorcycle ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: FastGame
Where will all this quest for motorcycle HP end ?

Wrapped around a telephone pole if it's anything like the crotch rocketeers are around here...

i mean, the HP wars are on for cars too. Family sedans with 600hp. Only thing is, they're also really expensive too..

If that new Kawasaki puts out 300HP, it should be able to do well over 200 MPH with the right aerodynamics and gearing. Syco machine! I thought my Busa was crazy with 180 HP.
eek.gif

what's really fun is to take those hot bike motors and put them into small cars. i bet that 998cc 300hp supercharged motor would make my Insight go really fast!

Seems kinda nuts to me, I guess with TC it should be semi controllable, sort of... It will make a heck of a motor to put in a kit car though!

In 1960 there was an article about a Triumph Bonneville motorcycle. It was a 650cc twin that weighed 390 pounds and had 40 horsepower. The author concluded with a statement, "why would anyone ever need any more power that that offered by the Bonneville?".

Very nice. A race only machine that only the most qualified riders will be able to use. They will have a street version available at some point but will obviously have far less power.

I thought the most powerful was the never made for production Dodge Tomahawk V10?

Kawasaki and Suzuki have been back and forth in the HP wars for decades. I'm sure Suzuki will come out with a rebuttal in a few months.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
what's really fun is to take those hot bike motors and put them into small cars. i bet that 998cc 300hp supercharged motor would make my Insight go really fast!

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Seems kinda nuts to me, I guess with TC it should be semi controllable, sort of... It will make a heck of a motor to put in a kit car though!

http://dwarfcarracing.com/

Years ago the Dwarf guys snapped up all the KZ1000, GS1000 motors & parts they could find, made it hard for bike owners looking for those items.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
I thought the most powerful was the never made for production Dodge Tomahawk V10?

It was but it wasn't in production, it was a concept bike. Kawasaki is in production to be released. The street version will be introduced in a couple of weeks if the report is right. We will see in 2015....

There will be a mad swarm of hornets flying down the highways, State Police will need more than the FJR's, Concours 14, BMW RT1200P....call in the chopper and medevac.

I afraid Kawasaki's Motor of Death will become the next butt plug to clog the bendy bits out here in the west where our roads are like race tracks...

Hairpin Raceway 9
383090524_2a8d1ece22.jpg

Tahoe Carousel
233423143_405f194b39.jpg

I applaud Kawasaki for having the guts to make this bike. The Sportbike arena has been mostly stagnating for far too long.

Any of the manufacturers could build something like this, but Kawasaki stepped up and actually did it.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Anyone else think its just plain ugly?

even with that b u t t ugly paint scheme is it way better than any cruiser!

it should have been metal flake green with lime green accents

Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShop

I afraid Kawasaki's Motor of Death will become the next butt plug to clog the bendy bits out here in the west where our roads are like race tracks...

Hairpin Raceway 9
383090524_2a8d1ece22.jpg

Tahoe Carousel
233423143_405f194b39.jpg

Yep and just think, all the guys and their RC45's started it all.....

How soon we forget ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back