Decent Price on Gabriel Ultras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pick up a set of 4 for about $225 (after rebate) for my FX4 from AZ.

Two questions:

1. Are these decent shocks?
2. Is this a good price?

TIA!

I grabbed all 4 for $155 but that was on offer, so your price sounds about right
And yes they are actually very good, nothing spectacular but they're high pressure, gas charged shocks and for the small price they ask I don't know of anything that comes close

Yes good shocks. Your price sounds high though. I am not real familiar with your FX4 but the rears for my Ranger were only $60 or so.

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
I can pick up a set of 4 for about $225 (after rebate) for my FX4 from AZ.

Two questions:

1. Are these decent shocks?
2. Is this a good price?

TIA!

Shop Amazon. Around 30 bucks apiece or so usually buys them for our GM 3500 service vehicles, yours should be similar in price...

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Shop Amazon. Around 30 bucks apiece or so usually buys them for our GM 3500 service vehicles, yours should be similar in price...

Amazon does not seem to list them (the FX4 might be "special" in some way). I just wanted to be certain that I was not being ripped off by AZ...

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8

Amazon does not seem to list them (the FX4 might be "special" in some way). I just wanted to be certain that I was not being ripped off by AZ...

Note that it was difficult to get the correct ones for my Daughter's Mazda/Ranger B2300. They were not listed by name.

I got the numbers off some other site and used them to locate them on Amazon.

Best of luck to ya. I have my Daughters truck here for the weekend while she's OOT and the shocks are fantastically tight and right after 5000 miles as well. They did not hurt the ride at all but simply stopped excess motion perfectly...

The good news is that Gabriel has the buy3-get-1 promo going on, so you'll at least get some of it back.

The parts stores seem to have rather high prices compared to Amazon and Rock Auto.

I looked on Gabriel's website, and they don't seem to have different shocks for the FX4 model. They only have 2WD and 4WD.

link

Just put in those part numbers on Amazon and you will be good to go
smile.gif

And Amazon's catalog is known to have quite a few errors, so always check the manufacturer's site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back