Shooting at UPS facility...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UPS driver in my neighborhood loves his job. He's been at it a while. He's always smiling and hustling. He's trim and looks like the picture of good health.

My question is, do they have some kind of ownership of their route?

Seniority IIRC. Every Friday the normal UPS lady at work would get bumped by a guy 1 level higher than her. I want to say they eliminated a route for Friday by consolidating the load to 2 drivers rather than having 3 out in the "area."

Originally Posted By: surfstar
crazy + gun = bad

seeing as we can't ban crazy people, I only see one other option

;-P

Correct, can't ban crazy people....

Crazy + Car = really bad

Originally Posted By: surfstar
crazy + gun = bad

seeing as we can't ban crazy people, I only see one other option

;-P
Can't ban guns either. How long has illegal drugs been illegal? Yet they're everyone and cheaper than the legal stuff at the pharmacy.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
The UPS driver in my neighborhood loves his job. He's been at it a while. He's always smiling and hustling. He's trim and looks like the picture of good health.

My brother loads/unloads packages at a UPS facility. He's in his mid 50's and he is in great shape. No need to exercise on your own time!

I've noticed the happiness of UPS and Fedex drivers is inversely proportional to the amount of snow on the road. The regular UPS guy in my neighborhood gets [censored] when it's snowing.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I've noticed the happiness of UPS and Fedex drivers is inversely proportional to the amount of snow on the road. The regular UPS guy in my neighborhood gets [censored] when it's snowing.
Good point. The happy happy UPS driver I mentioned earlier was back in San Diego. Never a bad day there except maybe rain?

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
Originally Posted By: Charlie1935

Ban motor vehicles! More people are killed by them than guns.

Um, but 95% (more?) of those are accidents and not INTENDED use of cars. Gun deaths are probably 95% (even more?) INTENTIONAL, and the GOAL is TO HARM and/or KILL.

Compare the INTENDED USE to harm and kill by cars and by guns. You serious ??
WHEN will this idiotic ban cars analogy end? 100% non applicable.

The idiocy of comparing cars and guns is that no one recognizes the good that guns do, while everyone sees the good that cars do. If the world were a happy, tranquil place where there was no violence, then no one would need a means to apply lethal force in self-defense or defense of others. You look at guns with a cost/benefit analysis where the benefit is zero. That's a falsehood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back