Price of Fram Ultra????

Status
Not open for further replies.
$12.00 for a filter?
I pay a little under $2,00 for the better filters and $1.35 for the pronto
This is my shop prices we changed from purolaters when they started having problems with the crummy media that tears

Unless they are on sale(and sometimes even then), the price can vary by filter and store.
I've bought exactly 1 Ultra(currently on the vibe in my sig) and i paid $8.99 (there was a $2MIR i never bothered with, so it could have been $6.99)

I think I paid around $6.99 for mine last time on sale at Meijer. There was a $2 mail-in rebate as well, but I was denied because I sent a photo-copied receipt. I had to use the real receipt for the Quaker State rebate I bought at the same time. Bummer.
frown.gif
At least it was only $4 (two filters).

Can buy from Advance auto and add filters to pad the order then use a 40 or 50 off coupon code they regularly have on $100 or more purchases, like TRT41

If I didn't make any mistakes and assuming your after the XG3614 if my detective skills don't suck, they are 10.19 at advance auto and you could get 30 to 40% off with coupon codes.

7.13 if you use a 30% off
6.86 if you bought 3 and used the $10 off 30 dollar purchase (could also just buy 1 filter and buy other stuff to get you to the 30 dollar mark for the coupon to apply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back