See they can get along...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
From a recent camping trip to the Washington coast.

2014 6.2 SWR 1 ton Ford
2013 Duramax DRW 1 Ton Chevy
2002 6.0 3/4 Chevy.

red_white_and_blue.jpg

red_whie_and_blue2.jpg

I like the look of your '02 the best. It is pretty obvious in this picture how much larger the grilles are on the newer trucks, which looks pretty ugly in my opinion.

I think they really all just got larger.

My truck just rolled 37500 miles. So I will have it for at least the next ten years. It is paid for and yesterday I picked up two yard of gravel with it. Does everything thing I ask.

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
I think they really all just got larger.

My truck just rolled 37500 miles. So I will have it for at least the next ten years. It is paid for and yesterday I picked up two yard of gravel with it. Does everything thing I ask.

Wow,that is low mileage....

Nice trucks!

Yeah, I generally only use it to tow. It has helped lots of people move, pick up rock/soil, or get stuff from Lowes.
I am blessed in the fact that I can afford to let it sit and drive something else. It is paid for and insurance is cheap.
I change the oil every 3000 miles or every year. Which ever comes first.

Originally Posted By: Bryankkkk
Like that 02 the best. The newer style grills are growing on me, they are just so huuuuuuge

The emblems on the tailgate and grill are also increasing in size, which takes away from the look of the vehicle in my opinion. Pretty soon vehicles will just be a giant emblem with wheels.

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
Originally Posted By: Bryankkkk
Like that 02 the best. The newer style grills are growing on me, they are just so huuuuuuge

The emblems on the tailgate and grill are also increasing in size, which takes away from the look of the vehicle in my opinion. Pretty soon vehicles will just be a giant emblem with wheels.
I agree. I don't like the huge grills or emblems either.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
[The emblems on the tailgate and grill are also increasing in size, which takes away from the look of the vehicle in my opinion. Pretty soon vehicles will just be a giant emblem with wheels.

You can thank the idiots in the Marketing department for that. They're the ones who have the ability to make a beautiful design look completely trashy.

I had the tailgate on the T&C repainted. I told the bodyshop to screw putting the "TOWN AND COUNTRY" and "TOURING" back on. Looks much better without it.

Now, it only has the Chrysler badge on the grill, and on the chrome piece over the rear license plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back