Life with a Leaf or other pure electric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here own a Leaf, or one of the other obscure pure electrics? Just wondering what you experience is with it. Given the demographics here, I know it's highly unlikely, so probably a wasted post.

I think the demographics are pretty broad around here. In my parking lot at work there are a lot of hybrids and a couple of Chevy Volts. I'm not sure who drives the one Fiat 500e or the Ford Fusion Energi. We don't have a charging station, but I think the business next door is open to the public and has two charging stations. I can't speak to actually owning one, but I don't think it's crazy to think that out of over a thousand members that someone has one and can speak to its ownership.

No personal experience. One of our sales people bought a plug in C-Max last December and did not have to fill the gas tank until June. I have talked with a few Tesla S owners and they have good things to say.

If I were looking at an electric car, either the Volt or the Tesla would be my options.

A Leaf truck:

30086ea0-3f75-11e4-9d39-ad37b6b5c500_Nissan-Leaf-Pickup4.jpg
2e09b870-3f75-11e4-bee2-db74400aacc3_Nissan-Leaf-Pickup1.jpg

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/...-212343646.html

Originally Posted By: CHARLIEBRONSON21
My boss has a tesla. Loves it to no end. Laughs at people that drive a Prius or leaf all the time. Nice car though.

I cannot imagine spending more than 5% of my home value on a car. My guess is he has down in TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back