Amazon.ca experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I want to buy a hose and filter for my Mr. Heater and it is a PITA to find in a store.

Do you think ordering from Amazon.ca is wise?

Or will it be even more of a PITA?

I hate ordering online and having stuff delivered.

Is it reliable? Bad experience? Good?

I am tired of looking for grommets in the store nowadays!

Amazon.ca is very different from Amazon.com, night and day..........

If you can find a good price and it's qualifies for free shipping you'll be good.

Amazon.ca is a sad sad cousin to Amazon.com. It's just like Netflix and all the other things the Canadian goverment gets their fingers in to keep us unique!

Is amazon.ca the only warehouse that has the hose and filter? Because they ship from Arizona California, Delaware, Indiana,Kansas,Kentucky,Nevada,New Hampshire,Pennsylvania,South Carolina,Tennessee,Texas,Virginia and Washington

I think I can get free shipping.

Went to another CT today and they didn't have the accessories I wanted.

PITA.

I'll try Amazon.ca I guess.

Placed the order on Amazon.ca. Will get the stuff mid October, the 10' hose stocked out.

I'm not in a rush, especially since the shipping was free.

I've ordered a couple things from Amazon.ca, no problems and usually show up in 2 days even choosing the 5-7 day shipping option.

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
I've bought lots of stuff from Amazon.ca and have nothing but good things to say about them.

+1. Although like someone already mentioned, the selection on amazon.ca compared to amazon.com is pathetic. But if they have what you want, there's no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back