Pennzoil PP Ultra 0w-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: asharris7
Does anyone know if it's available yet? Is wally world going to carry it?
It's been out for a while but some Walmarts carry it, some don't. Easiest thing is to order it to your store and do an in store pickup.

Originally Posted By: Apollo14
Walmart have this thing called a website ..............

You mean the website that doesn't give you up to date information on what your store carries? The one that says "see store for details"? There is no reason for you to be rude to the OP, he is just asking a question.
06.gif

OP all Walmarts differ. Check with the ones in your area to see what they have. I have about 5 walmarts within 10 miles of me and each one has a wildly different automotive selection.

Last edited:

Walmart's website leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to searching for PPU. When I search, it says "In Stores Only". No matter what store I choose -- and I use sample zip codes across the country -- it says the oil is not carried in this store. It's not available for online delivery. I am really curious as to the price it will be sold at, but there is no price shown for any of the grades. So really, I have the same question as the OP. We've been hearing about PPU for months now. When are we going to see it and where will we be able to buy it?

Originally Posted By: Pajamarama

Walmart's website leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to searching for PPU. When I search, it says "In Stores Only". No matter what store I choose -- and I use sample zip codes across the country -- it says the oil is not carried in this store. It's not available for online delivery. I am really curious as to the price it will be sold at, but there is no price shown for any of the grades. So really, I have the same question as the OP. We've been hearing about PPU for months now. When are we going to see it and where will we be able to buy it?

So I think you got the answer by using the website! If it were available, it would be showing up either for home delivery, ship to store, available in store or check store.

Exactly what I was suggesting to the OP.

what i can say is that while previously it was difficult to find 0w20 at WMT, the last time i went there were more than 3 different brands of it, including PU, castrol syntec, and one other brand - probably mobil 1

wow Apollo4, I haven't been talked down to like that since I was in the military. . . .being a civilian now, I would encourage you to use some manners and tread lightly.

Originally Posted By: asharris7
wow Apollo4, I haven't been talked down to like that since I was in the military. . . .being a civilian now, I would encourage you to use some manners and tread lightly.

Good man!
07.gif

New PU or old PU, I've never seen 0W-20 in a PU jug.

If you wanted SOPUS 0W-20 in the past, you had to buy PP or QSUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back