TCW3 what to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some Valvoline tcw3 today an added about 200ml (7oz) to a full tank (68L) so about a 340:1 ratio
I have read on here and elsewhere about people using it as a UCL and i was also recommended it. I covered about 150km (90 miles) since adding it this morning and my car seems to be running much smoother, i don't think it's placebo either
My question is who else is running it? What are the benefits and long term effects? Any downsides?
Also does it have any cleaning properties and is it one of those things where i will see gradual improvements over extended use?

Either way after adding MoS2 to my oil and now TCW3 to my fuel my car has never run so smooth, quiet and efficient so i'm happy

I read that someone noted a cleaner combustion chamber and spark plugs after extended use. I wonder if this is possible in my heavily caboned engine
Have you noticed any benefits?

My Nissan (diesel) it's for the pump.

The Stato is because I like how it runs with it (like you said).

I did the LIM gasket, and couldn't say one way or the other if it worked...was all pretty clean, I had no before.

Okay fair enough, cheers buddy
Yeah for the added smoothness alone it's probably worth it, and surely that smoothness is caused by less friction which will mean less wear and fuel usage so happy days

I've tried it in the past, and recently started doing it again simply b/c I found a bottle of TC-W3 oil in my basement. Both times it was during the second tank that I really noticed how much smoother my engine would idle.

I'm not aware of any downsides. I think people argue more about if it has any affect, more than they argue about negative affects.

Marvel Mystery Oil = 320:1 ratio to gas
TCW-3 = 640:1 ratio to gas

** Marvel Mystery Oil can tolerate a slight over dose but TCW-3 does not do well when used in a heavier concentration - as a matter of fact , myself and others have better results even at 960:1 versus below 640:1 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back