Toyota Isis, omy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Toyota was suing ISIS for trademark infringement, but I had never seen the vehicle in question. Thanks for the pics.

I saw that this morning in the Newspaper. Where are the bomb dropping drones when you need them?

9lpud.jpg

Originally Posted By: Stelth
Suing ISIS, that's awesome.

Made me laugh too! So where is the corporate office anyway?!

Originally Posted By: morepwr

5th bomb crater to the left.

Originally Posted By: sasha
Originally Posted By: morepwr

5th bomb crater to the left.
lmaorof

Morris made an Isis for many years, this is about the middle model, a 6 cyl version of the Series II Oxford. There was an earlier one that was a badged Wolseley 6/80, and a later one that was a 6 cyl Austin A50. I doubt if many got to the USA, not common, but not rare here.

4439576060_2edd2729eb.jpg

c_Morris%20Isis%20Series%20II%20ornament2.jpg

Originally Posted By: Silk
Morris made an Isis for many years, this is about the middle model, a 6 cyl version of the Series II Oxford. There was an earlier one that was a badged Wolseley 6/80, and a later one that was a 6 cyl Austin A50. I doubt if many got to the USA, not common, but not rare here.

4439576060_2edd2729eb.jpg

c_Morris%20Isis%20Series%20II%20ornament2.jpg

This car was made in India for many, many years as the Hindustan Ambassador! It is a copy of the old Morris Oxford you've shown here. There are still many thousands of them all over India serving as taxis, official cars and private vehicles. I think they stopped making them in India this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back