New Pennzoil Rebates Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you all seen that Pennzoil is offering rebates of both dino and synthetic motor oil again. For dino, it is $5 on 5 quarts, and on the Platinum and Ultra Platinum, it is $10 on 5 quarts.

Looks like it is time to build the stash back up.

Saw it, I stocked up on the 5w40 when the rebates were $20-$25 for 5 to 6 quarts.

I now have 6 years worth of Euro oil by Castrol, M1 & Pennzoil. I will have to buy another Euro car.

Hmmm, $10 rebate on PP and $15 rebates on M1. I might take advantage of both and build up a small stash.

Originally Posted By: sicko
Hmmm, $10 rebate on PP and $15 rebates on M1. I might take advantage of both and build up a small stash.

PP also has FRN that you acquire through a better channel this time as well, M1 is $12 dollars for 5 quart jug.

PP/PU is $10 dollars for a 5 quart jug, + 0.50 per gallon FRN (gallon limit: unknown to me)

I just submitted my receipts for both the rebate and the fuel rewards. After tax my oil change will have a net cost of $13.28 for 5 quarts of PP and a Fram Synthetic filter. Pretty good price. I was paying close to $49.85 using Amsoil XL oil. I think that I am getting a better deal.

Originally Posted By: Jocko
I just submitted my receipts for both the rebate and the fuel rewards. After tax my oil change will have a net cost of $13.28 for 5 quarts of PP and a Fram Synthetic filter. Pretty good price. I was paying close to $49.85 using Amsoil XL oil. I think that I am getting a better deal.

PP > Amsoil XL on paper right?

Fram Ultra > Amsoil EA oil filter, as far as efficiency goes, construction might be similar.

Originally Posted By: BHopkins
Have you all seen that Pennzoil is offering rebates of both dino and synthetic motor oil again. For dino, it is $5 on 5 quarts, and on the Platinum and Ultra Platinum, it is $10 on 5 quarts.

Looks like it is time to build the stash back up.

They stopped the code scam for sure. It started Sept 1, the problem is now they require receipts, so that should stop the code thieves. But it will delay getting the $$ back, getting codes this way was a pain before, I gave up on it and just went for the code caps.

$10 off 5 quarts is okay, but I've built my stash on $20 off 5 quarts. 31 jugs in the stash, no need to collect more for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back