We're officially a Honda family now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to show just how BITOG'ed I am, before I even bought the cars I was searching which oil/filter to use!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
Originally Posted By: ag_ghost
Cool. If you're at all into books about corporations, this new one is pretty interesting:
http://www.amazon.com/Driving-Honda-Inside-Innovative-Company/dp/1591844738
Kevin

Thanks Kevin. Have you read it? The Amazon summary looks interesting, but I'm curious to know how close it comes to that review about it.

Great book; about half way through.
Kevin

Originally Posted By: sasilverbullet
And to show just how BITOG'ed I am, before I even bought the cars I was searching which oil/filter to use!
smile.gif

One thing that's nice about standardizing your vehicles is that they all take the same oil and filter. All of your cars use 0W-20 and all of your cars take the Purolator 14610/Fram 7317/Honda A02 filter (depending on whose part number series you refer to). So stock up on any/all of these items when you can; you'll never run out of use for them.

I never got on Honda's 0W-20 thing....I've always used M1 EP 5W-30 in all my Honda's, except for the new CRV....dealership offered free oil/filter changes for life and and lifetime engine guarantee if they do the oil changes....think I'm going to try that and I'm sure they will be using the 0W-20 factory spec. stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back