less than a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting married 9/28. To a state assistant attorney general. Free legal advice.

My Bobcat 843 needs to leave the garage. The garage floor needs to be cleaned of leaked hydraulic oil. Garage is no longer a man cave. But I still can keep a lot of my tools and machinery in the garage. Basement is mine still. So is barn and shed.

She has noticed my 13K posts on BITOG. But she chats 2 hours every Sat in hair salon.

Congrats! Take the $.25 advice of the homeless guy from D.C. cab! LOL. You will get your garage back to being a "man cave" before you know it. OR turn the barn into an extra garage
smile.gif

I always tell my wifey that if she doesn't want to end up on the side of the road with a useless vehicle, she better allow me to work on cars in the garage. So far it works.

Condolence....I MEAN....congratulations to you! (Kidding about the first part)
I've been married for over 20 years and I couldn't have found a better person to live with. She puts up with all my bad habits without batting an eye lash.
Free advice: Don't lie about anything, but don't try to explain everything in your basement, barn or shed. You have nothing to gain by doing so.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Congrats

As a Bitoger, what does she drive and what's her OCI? Lol

+1
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Donald
Getting married 9/28. To a state assistant attorney general. Free legal advice.

Paper clip her business card to your driver's license. Write on it "in case of emergency, contact..."

A tool/machinist marrying an assistant attorney general? No offense, but that seems like an odd match.

You must have all those other special ingredients that do match, being she's willing to kiss you with those two dirty, greasy hands....
thumbsup2.gif

Here's hoping you-two love birds do something else that's uncommon and odd....... stay together for a lifetime.
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back