Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriffs department could a road side IED yesterday in biloxi. They had to send out bomb squad to defuse it. More then likely unrelated but I thought I would share.

Oh, no is that "boogeyman" coming to get me? LOL

I'm more afraid of the Military Industrial Complex frankly.
After all THEY have all the power and influence in the USA
not these supposed muslim terrorists.

I would not be surprised if something happened. The 911 anniversary is pretty important to the terrorists. And all of that NSA spying achieves exactly nothing in the way of deterrence.

Forgive me. Here is my logic failure when politicians and bureaucrats link drug cartels with Islamic terrorist. Mexican drug cartels are just as ruthless as groups like ISIS against their enemies, are predominately loosely "Catholic" in their religious beliefs and thrive and do their business selling and trafficking illegal drugs.

Islamic terrorist are loosely "Muslim" and wish to establish a caliphate that would ruthlessly punish "infidels" that use and push illegal drugs.

Why would any cartel align itself with Islamic terrorist because the alliance is detrimental for business both long and short term? In the short term this would bring the might of the U.S. government down on them and would severely hinder product movement, profits along with crippling their manpower in a prolonged conflict, and not the least homegrown support by forming an alliance with extreme Islamist. Because the Mexican people as whole are tolerate or support cartels because the feeling of disenchantment with the Mexican government. This does not equal support for violent and strict Islamic ideals and enforcement.

Then there is the idea if the radical Islamic terrorist are successful the drug cartels are out of business conceptually and figuratively. This whole idea smells to me personally this is likely due to my personal experience at and south of the southern border.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

The "boogeyman" just released a video of the beheading of journalist Steven Sotloff. Next up: British Journalist David Cawthorne Haines.

Nothing "supposed" about this.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/video-pur..._LEFTTopStories

Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
The thing about those videos is, no one will give the link

How are we supposed to believe this?

You could check with the next of kin....

The nexus between narcotics cartels and islamic extremists is that more and more criminal enterprises specialize and outsource as needed. The tri-cities area, mexico and a host of other places in Central and south america house criminals with specialized skills that Al Qaeda, etc need in order to carry out any number of operations. These operations could be as simple as how to best approach the border, US Border patrol TTP's, capabilities, etc. Simple intel gathering is way easier if you arent directly doing it and dont fit in. The mexican army, and to a lesser extent the cartels themselves would probably frown on Al Qaeda operating in their AO without blessing. Drug cartels are serious about money. If properly incentivized, I guarantee they would and do provide services to terrorist organizations.

Oh boy. I started this in a good faith. It turned out to be another troll nest. Sorry.

BTW, I don't indorse the judicial watch org. It just happened to provide the info.

P.S.- for those who think there are "supposed" muslim terrorists out there, there are about 3,000 headstones that prove the reality of islamic terrorist operations in our homeland. If you think they arent actively trying to do it again, you are not paying attention. When those folks TELL you they intend to operate here, they should have your attention for sure. I am not saying its time to dig your own bunker, but this same mentality lead people to question where the CIA, etc was before 9-11. If you ignore people who say they are going to kill you, I have no sympathy if you wake up dead.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Oh boy. I started this in a good faith. It turned out to be another troll nest. Sorry.

BTW, I don't indorse the judicial watch org. It just happened to provide the info.

No need to apologize. I would be concerned if the terror threat did not increase since the anniversary of 9/11 is drawing closer.

Originally Posted By: R80RS
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

The "boogeyman" just released a video of the beheading of journalist Steven Sotloff. Next up: British Journalist David Cawthorne Haines.

Nothing "supposed" about this.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/video-pur..._LEFTTopStories

How do we know if that "story" is even true?

I also wonder about some of these other "tourists" that were hiking around the Afghan Iran borders, and were captured.
Spies? Very likely.

It isn't uncommon for any number of countries to use
media members, and "tourists" as spies. Of course when you traipse around war zones and such the likelihood that you will become a
casualty of war is great.

I think a lot of these stories are plants which are placed in the mass media to instill fear in the sheep so they will allow the
MIC to continue to invade and destroy other nations under the guise that there are baddies there.

More importantly is that the US has invaded previously stable nations, like Iraq and Libya (soon to invade Syria) and allowed a power vacuum that caused massive chaos, suffering, and destruction, and opened the door for rebel groups to form. Of course it could be that these groups are actually
clients of the CIA, and Mossad, or even staffed by actual agents as well.

Last edited:
Wow....when did we invade Libya? It never happened. What planet have you been on?I must have missed that. To call Iraq stable is also a bit of a stretch- when you have to nerve gas your own people to keep them in line it doesnt seem to lend itself to how most folks define stable. We did mess that all up though, no doubt.

Originally Posted By: 95busa
Wow....when did we invade Libya?It never happened. What planet have you been on?I must have missed that. To call Iraq stable is also a bit of a stretch- when you have to nerve gas your own people to keep them in line it doesnt seem to lend itself to how most folks define stable. We did mess that all up though, no doubt.

Originally Posted By: 95busa
P.S.- for those who think there are "supposed" muslim terrorists out there, there are about 3,000 headstones that prove the reality of islamic terrorist operations in our homeland. If you think they arent actively trying to do it again, you are not paying attention. When those folks TELL you they intend to operate here, they should have your attention for sure. I am not saying its time to dig your own bunker, but this same mentality lead people to question where the CIA, etc was before 9-11. If you ignore people who say they are going to kill you, I have no sympathy if you wake up dead.

Sorry. The "link" you propose does not pass the smell test. The fundamental and ideological goals of the two organizations are too far apart. What you are proposing is like either killing or providing your best customer with the sword and provocation to kill you.
Sorry bud I have defended this country in some pretty rough situations and I will gladly and proudly volunteer to serve again if the need arises also I realize when political and ideological fear mongering is being stirred to further an agenda. The link and statement you made "if you wake up dead" is fear mongering.

When you remove the "strongman" dictator in these ME countries, it seems to open the door for Islamic rebels-better if we'd left well enough alone. Our air support helped bring down Gaddafi in Libya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back