Napa Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Napa have any deals on the Gold anymore? I haven't seen any in my area (Ohio) in a year.

Deals are usually local. My Napa has a filter sale about twice a year where thee are 50% off or more.

Originally Posted By: tmorris1
Deals are usually local. My Napa has a filter sale about twice a year where thee are 50% off or more.

This. I learned the Napa filter sale existed and asked my local Napa store.. their huge sale was apparently a month prior. They had another "sale" a month or so later, but their prices were still much higher than other folks' local Napa stores at regular pricing. Lol.

They seem to not have te gold sales as much now that their platinum is out. This month, the platinum filters are 7.49

Originally Posted By: tmorris1

My experience as well. They don't seem to be advertised either. If you create an account on the Napa site and log in, it will show you current sale prices at your store. So I check every so often and when I catch the Golds at the semi-annual hot bargain I go load up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back