Weird sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, no...he wasn't just talking about imaginary threats.

Not that I trust any gov't official, but then again he was talking to his "allies" (Cohen himself is a zionist jew) during this "terrorism conference", and because of that he was willing to give his cohorts a heads up, which is exactly what he did.

Most of your concerns have been long-addressed by now Drew. Are you reading carefully?

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

How can we model the weather??? For someone such as yourself who claims to be up on this stuff, I would think you'd have understood the history of computer guided weather models, the basis of which is commercial aviation.

http://amdar.noaa.gov/docs/bams/

Who programs the computer to make the data useful?
wink.gif

Quote:

The data generated by commercial aircraft, satellites, radar, grounds stations, and weather balloons, is the basis for how humans understand the weather, input data, and model the future.

And this information tells us what? How the atmosphere works, no?

Quote:

Again, you seem to think radio waves have some kind of power over water vapor,

Science in general already knows that radio waves have 'some kind of power' over water. Your microwave oven doesn't work by magic, and ground-based ionospheric energy weapons are modestly more advanced than your microwave.

Some information re: "HAARP" as a particle beam weapon.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/haarp/esp_haarp_17.htm

Quote:

If the HAARP signal rotates so the ions circle around with their north poles pointing downward, then they are repelled by the earth's magnetic north pole and are shot out into the vacuum of space at nearly the speed of light. Wow, you mean HAARP is a particle gun? You betcha! The largest one around, sorta.

But its not really a "gun" because you can't aim it at anything. The particles simply shoot off into space. But they are still spiraling and are magnetic, and as a result they follow along the earth's magnetic field. In less than half a second they arrive at the earth's south pole. There, they don't even touch the atmosphere but are caused to spiral more tightly by the earth's converging magnetic field lines, until they are made to flip over and are shot right back to the north pole, all in less than a second. Thus HAARP is really a particle injector which fires billions of ions into the "magnetic bottle" of the earth's magnetosphere, where they remain trapped for a long time.

I suggest checking out that whole page. But I didn't even want to talk about HAARP. Just the aerosol ops
smile.gif

Anyway, these tangents are beside all pertinent points. Let's not get ahead of ourself.

Quote:

the energy from the sun, and the Earth's spin.

Ah yes, the sun and the Earth's coriolis forces.

Quote:

NONSENSE, and anyone with half a brain knows this. There is no way for humans to indue enough energy on planet Earth to overcome natural processes in the atmosphere beyond the synoptic scale. We are talking entire yearly outputs of human generated energy being a drop in a bucket compared to how much energy the sun produces on Earth's surface.

Again (and again) no one is trying to 'overcome', create or override natural forces but rather manipulate the existing, and daily delivered energy that already exists by forcing it's transformation as one sees fit. READ: THE ULTIMATE WEAPON

I mean, it's not hard to abandon that straw man. Shannow used the car analogy, and to apply it to your strawman, would have you suggesting that one would need spark plugs with enough energy to plasmify the gas inside the cylinder enough to force the piston down, rather than use a fraction of a watt to trigger another natural process.

We know what happens when we condense water vapour out of the atmosphere into clouds.

First, they take up less space, causing a barometric pressure change (drop). Aside from immediate pressure changes (read: WIND), enter enthalpy. The condensed gas (water vapour) is now cloud steam, and now exhibits a thermodynamic potential to the atmosphere around it. This is why low pressure systems` are associated with hot hazy "smoggy" weather. Also, the aerosols used have health effects.

By spraying over cities, or over the ocean next to cities (like LA), this ARTIFICIAL CLOUD CONDENSATION NUCLEI doesnt turn into nice cumulus clouds, it turns into SMOG. The SMOG begins to heat itself up, as described above, now with the synergistic effect of albedo! Forget the simple understanding of albedo, because the smog's effect on it is effectively as a low-pass filter for sunlight.

That means that higher wavelengths are either rejected or red-shifted and retained, while lower wavelengths (like IR) are severerly refracted and TRAPPED, energizing the anthropomorphic smog even further! This smog mass only needs to meet with a drier, colder air mass to begin precipitating, violently. A natural phenomenon that can easily be scheduled, and whose scale can be augmented.

THE HOTTER AND MORE ENERGETIC THE 'WARM MASS' IS, AND THE COLDER AND DRIER THE COLD SYSTEM IS = THE MORE VIOLENT THE ENERGY TRANSFORMATION BECOMES WHEN THEY MEET. This is elementary! Just remember condensation, and the barometric changes resulting the next time you experience stupid destructive weather that's become so common recently. Condensation would need to happen VERY RAPIDLY to induce such extreme winds, which are now rushing to fill in the space left by condensing water vapour. Again, the process is natural, however the degree (and frequency) is HIGHLY SUSPECT.

So, can anyone guess what the cold air sagging from the Arctic, down the center of the continent, deep into the USA will do when met with Gulf or artificially energized system that's riding the jetstream?
wink.gif

Look, this isn't complicated. The atmosphere is a battery and we're learning (or have learned, I should say) how to charge it up more and more (using the natural energy sources and anthropomorphic stimuli) and we're pushing the limits on the "loads" used to discharge the 'battery' (colder, drier air from further north, sharper temperature differential gradients along the jet stream, catalyts iodide bombs etc)

So, what happens when you plant CCN in the stratopause and condense water vapour where it would NOT BE NATURALLY condensed (save for maybe volcanoes)? Well? Apart from supreme diffusion on the way down, and the drawing of water vapour upwards, you get that nasty overcast! A TOTALLY UNNATURAL CONDITION (unless we had volcanoes everyday
smirk2.gif

How can small stimuli and careful planning of aerosol operations have any such effect on maybe the greatest force on the planet? Well, in that last thread about UFOs we already went over these things, including how many cubic miles that one pound of CCN aerosol can effect into condensation. Without scouring the thread, I believe the value was "a lot".
cheers3.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that we can control the weather should just try to predict it sometime. For all the things we supposedly "know", the reality is often quite different.

In regards to the original post, you do realize commercial aviation flies at all sorts of elevations up to about 41,000 feet regularly, correct? And that planes fly at all sort of levels, not just one, to account for differing speeds, flight needs based on plane handling, trying to find "smooth" air, etc... and yes, the wind can be different at differing elevations.

There are days with no contrails here and days where they criss cross the sky and stick around a while... Just depends on the.... weather
smile.gif

Humans can't literally control the weather 100% but we can have a dramatic influence on it via technology. Former Sec of Defense
William Cohen hinted at that.

I'm sure that many folks here know that the the
Military Industrial Complex is likely to have technology that is
AT LEAST 100 YEARS AHEAD of that which is generally known to the general public. Focus on that certainty.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Antiqueshell - why do you believe this government official when you repeatedly state that government officials lie?

This government official supports his crazy theory.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Humans can't literally control the weather 100% but we can have a dramatic influence on it via technology. Former Sec of Defense
William Cohen hinted at that.

I'm sure that many folks here know that the the
Military Industrial Complex is likely to have technology that is
AT LEAST 100 YEARS AHEAD of that which is generally known to the general public. Focus on that certainty.

100 years? The only certainty in that claim is that it's ridiculous.

Sure, there is cutting edge research going on, some of it black, but 100 years ahead?

No...

Originally Posted By: whip
Antiqueshell - why do you believe this government official when you repeatedly state that government officials lie?

William Cohen risked his reputation, and had nothing to gain by confirming the fact that technology exists to manipulate the weather by electromagnetic waves.

Again, it is generally accepted that the
Military Industrial Complex has technology that is
AT LEAST 100 YEARS AHEAD of what is known to the general public.

The "stridency" to deny that fact is enough that any
intelligent, critical thinker can guess what the truth really is.

Notice as well that certain organizations use internet
psy ops to control public opinion, and one of the very common tactics involves attacks against persons who bring up subjects that they don't want revealed or discussed in public those who do will be ridiculed. SOP.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: whip

William Cohen risked his reputation, and had nothing to gain by confirming the fact that technology exists to manipulate the weather by electromagnetic waves.

Again, it is generally accepted that the
Military Industrial Complex has technology that is
AT LEAST 100 YEARS AHEAD of what is known to the general public.

The "stridency" to deny that fact is enough that any
intelligent, critical thinker can guess what the truth really is.

psy ops to control public opinion, and one of the very common tactics involves attacks against persons who bring up subjects that they don't want revealed or discussed in public those who do will be ridiculed. SOP.

100 years? If this were true then the "military industrial complex" would not remain in the shadows and would just rule the world outright. If Mr. Cohen was some sort of liability to "military industrial complex" do you believe he would still be around? No.

Sorry your "logic" does not pass muster.
Boogeymen do exist antiqueshell it is not some sort of "elitist" or "military industrial complex" trying to rule the world. You will have to uncover the boogeymen on your own though.

Sure, there is cutting edge research going on, some of it black, but 100 years ahead?

Easily 100 years! Some of it black? The best stuff is black!!

Definitely time for me to buy ALCOA stock...

There are so many scientific inaccuracies in your latest post that I'm not going to bother on a point by point refutation...I tried that once, and it was a waste of time ( here: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2225205&page=1 )

...your basic point is that we can control the weather.

That's hogwash.

Well you must be working for government.

Native Americans have been influencing whether for century's via their rain dance. So it's nothing new really
grin.gif

Ironic how those of us who work for the government know less about the military industrial complex and the world of secret government programs than guys on the internet..

This is too much. I can't argue this point.

Those contrails that won't go away are because of zip fuel. The boranes cause the clouding. They must be flying XB-70s around your neck of the woods.

edit: Astro, how did I do?
whistle.gif

Last edited:
You forgot to add, while the simpleminded are looking to the sky the Chinese are stealing the U.S's potable water supply, and transporting the water via 35 mile long pliable bladders across the Pacific Ocean. It has to be true I seen it on Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

The reason why China bought 8% of the U.S. national debt is to take America's potable water!

I made a post also and it disappeared. The only thing I said in my post was that I was not going to get into some silly argument about climate modification using contrails. But I have been on various Indian Reservations, like the Navajo Indian Reservation, several times. I went to Monument Valley, Canon de Chelly, the Hubble Trading Post, etc., on the Navajo Indian Reservation. And it seems like every time I was on the reservation there were many, many jet aircraft flying overhead. So many that I could hardly take a photo that took in any sky without there being a contrail in the photo. Now it has been a while since I have been back on the Navajo Indian Reservation, so maybe this is no longer true (the overflight of aircraft). But I know it was true when I was there because I was there and I saw it. I suppose it was military training that had either been approved by the Navajos or else somebody somewhere decided to do it without any approval.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Those contrails that won't go away are because of zip fuel. The boranes cause the clouding. They must be flying XB-70s around your neck of the woods.

edit: Astro, how did I do?
whistle.gif

Ah, Zip Fuel...of course...how could I have failed to notice?

It's so clear: All the heavy investment in Borane Fuels in the 1950s...only to "mysteriously" cancel all the programs...with the ruse of turbine problems, cost, and toxicity masking the true story...

The hypergolic nature of most Borane Fuels would explain "mysterious" explosions on airplanes as well...you know which ones I am talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back