Weird sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JDW
Originally Posted By: Errtt
Just be glad they are contrails and not toilet flushing spray

falling logs

The ultimate condensation nuclei!

Induced changes in pressure. You believe HAARP controls the weather. Tell me how??? You do realize it's been off for over a year, correct???

I just showed you that jet fuel is extensively tested; they add no metallic elements. There's no compartmentalization with jet fuel testing as there are too many FBOs/airlines that privately operate jet aircraft using commercial fuel. For the conspiracy to be real, ALL of them would have to be in on it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

They ran an array of tests on the fuel itself and the emissions, looking for aluminum (the metal most frequently mentioned in connection with chemtrails). They found none. They did find some sulfur in the emissions, though.

Weren't the samples used for evidence of aluminum in chemtrails soil samples? Given that aluminum makes up a bit over 8% of the Earth's crust, what would be conspiracy worthy is not finding aluminum.

Wear metals and metals originating with metallic oil additives are present in the exhaust of internal combustion engines. I imagine that jet engines wear and their oil seals are not perfect.

Ed

Prepare for some yapping, dude....

Induced changes in pressure. You believe HAARP controls the weather.

strawman alert! "HAARP control the weather" is kind of a cartoonish take on the issue. Let's not say "control". Let's use more moderate terminology such as 'influence'.

HAARP the innocuously-named (lol'ing as I type this) "High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program" is nothing but a scalable, very high powered radio transmitter. Put short, it's an array of discreetly-powered, finely-tunable super high powered magnetrons pointed at the sky. It is far from being the only array in current existence.

The tunable thing is critical because it allows an array of 90 degree vertical radio cannons to dynamically aim and focus in any direction. My skeletal understanding of the mode of action is that by altering the frequency phase slightly among the array, that they can intersect at some point a single-phase transmission at a predefined dynammic location (ie NOT directly above the array).

Anyway, it is (was) indeed a research project, but not for a new University course. It (and the hundreds of ionospheric heaters that have subsequently been built around the PLANET) are multi-mode WEAPONS. (oh that's crazy he said weapon what a nutter :D)

Apart from the lame stuff, like ionospheric shaping for radio propagation and missile defense, IONOSPHERIC HEATERS have much more practical and insidious purposes.

To get off topic a bit, here's where the whole tin foil joke got started. It is WELL-KNOWN, RESEARCHED AND DOCUMENTED that human brains operate on frequencies. These frequencies correspond to certain activities and behaviours.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14995060
http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/04/15/...ha-theta-delta/

Brain waves affect INFLUENCE behavior (not control, control is a strong word), and brain waves are easily entrainable. Riots, pacification, unrest, hypnotic-like stupor are all easy influences to apply to masses of people. I have my suspicions about the times when each frequency is used.

The 'tin foil' on ones head is allusive to a make-shift faraday cage to attenuate ELF frequencies from entraining ones brain wave frequency. It has presumably become forced as a point of ridicule (COINTEL) to discredit the brain wave entrainment concern, which again at present day, is well documented. IMO people that immediately cry TIN FOIL have no idea what they're even joking about, which is sad, considering these same people are the most confident and first to tell you, with all certainty, that "everything is perfectly fine, nothing to see" as though that ironic premise itself, was not insane.
smile.gif

That's undoubtedly "just too crazy" for you, this isn't about brain waves so lets get into just the practical atmosheric uses:

The ionosphere is naturally plasmafied by the sun, but the sun's radiation is sinusoidal (generally, apart for coronal changes) and the energy is applied "directly" (as in direct current) not modulated to multiple resonant frequencies. BIG DIFFERENCE.

By strategically modulating a relatively small (compared to the sun) amount of energy that is tuned to a specific RESONANT frequency (in this case the resonant freq of the plasma of the ionosphere), one can induce HUGE effects (thanks Tesla), particularly if a small part is plasmified, this disparity can induce great movements at the IONOSPHERIC level, which can have dramatic effects to the atmospheric layers below. If conductive particles are SPRAYED, the energy can be liberated at the aerosol level, creating artificial energy systems, like maybe a ridiculously stupid shelf cloud or boiling "mammatus" clouds. I will not even touch the tectonic effects. (Again, thanks Tesla)

The layers of the atmo are like water in a lake. It's still and laminar unless a wake is induced.

Focused energy injection: If you point a microwave magnetron at a glass of water across the room, the glass would start to boil, and no one in the room would know why, and there would be no trail between the transmitter and the target.

Quote:

Tell me how??? You do realize it's been off for over a year, correct???

Let's use the word HAARP to identify any ionopsheric heater array, like people use Kleenex to identify any given facial tissue. Kleenex is not a monopoly. People caught on the usefulness of Kleenex, and many facial tissues now exist for that reason.
wink.gif

Quote:

I just showed you that jet fuel is extensively tested; they add no metallic elements. There's no compartmentalization with jet fuel testing as there are too many FBOs/airlines that privately operate jet aircraft using commercial fuel. For the conspiracy to be real, ALL of them would have to be in on it.

In regards to ONLY commercial jet fuel doping, your key word "metallic". No one said they had to be metallic. EDB is not metallic.

Put short, this is my own personal GUT on this issue, far beyond anything else "conspiracy nuts" might postulate. a

I know how much is known about the atmosphere, to the point that humans can put it on it's knees, poke and prod it into doing exactly what one wants. And it's not complicated. How can we tell what the weather will be in a week, to a tee, down to the hour any given system may roll in and precipitate? Because those who wanted to know, know far beyond anything we know in the civilian realm, about how to run the weather, globally.

Originally Posted By: chrisri
I'm not paranoid its just that there is no reason for military jet flights in this area. At least not that I can see. Aviano base is close so they probably have some sort of flight training.

They do have this thing going on in the Ukraine. So, there might very well be something going on...

I was out of my area on Thursday and noticed some military choppers flying not where they normally would be. But things go on, you know?

Originally Posted By: jrustles
Prepare for some yapping, dude....

Induced changes in pressure. You believe HAARP controls the weather.

strawman alert! "HAARP control the weather" is kind of a cartoonish take on the issue. Let's not say "control". Let's use more moderate terminology such as 'influence'.

HAARP the innocuously-named (lol'ing as I type this) "High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program" is nothing but a scalable, very high powered radio transmitter. Put short, it's an array of discreetly-powered, finely-tunable super high powered magnetrons pointed at the sky. It is far from being the only array in current existence.

The tunable thing is critical because it allows an array of 90 degree vertical radio cannons to dynamically aim and focus in any direction. My skeletal understanding of the mode of action is that by altering the frequency phase slightly among the array, that they can intersect at some point a single-phase transmission at a predefined dynammic location (ie NOT directly above the array).

Anyway, it is (was) indeed a research project, but not for a new University course. It (and the hundreds of ionospheric heaters that have subsequently been built around the PLANET) are multi-mode WEAPONS. (oh that's crazy he said weapon what a nutter :D)

Apart from the lame stuff, like ionospheric shaping for radio propagation and missile defense, IONOSPHERIC HEATERS have much more practical and insidious purposes.

To get off topic a bit, here's where the whole tin foil joke got started. It is WELL-KNOWN, RESEARCHED AND DOCUMENTED that human brains operate on frequencies. These frequencies correspond to certain activities and behaviours.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14995060
http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/04/15/...ha-theta-delta/

Brain waves affect INFLUENCE behavior (not control, control is a strong word), and brain waves are easily entrainable. Riots, pacification, unrest, hypnotic-like stupor are all easy influences to apply to masses of people. I have my suspicions about the times when each frequency is used.

The 'tin foil' on ones head is allusive to a make-shift faraday cage to attenuate ELF frequencies from entraining ones brain wave frequency. It has presumably become forced as a point of ridicule (COINTEL) to discredit the brain wave entrainment concern, which again at present day, is well documented. IMO people that immediately cry TIN FOIL have no idea what they're even joking about, which is sad, considering these same people are the most confident and first to tell you, with all certainty, that "everything is perfectly fine, nothing to see" as though that ironic premise itself, was not insane.
smile.gif

That's undoubtedly "just too crazy" for you, this isn't about brain waves so lets get into just the practical atmosheric uses:

The ionosphere is naturally plasmafied by the sun, but the sun's radiation is sinusoidal (generally, apart for coronal changes) and the energy is applied "directly" (as in direct current) not modulated to multiple resonant frequencies. BIG DIFFERENCE.

By strategically modulating a relatively small (compared to the sun) amount of energy that is tuned to a specific RESONANT frequency (in this case the resonant freq of the plasma of the ionosphere), one can induce HUGE effects (thanks Tesla), particularly if a small part is plasmified, this disparity can induce great movements at the IONOSPHERIC level, which can have dramatic effects to the atmospheric layers below. If conductive particles are SPRAYED, the energy can be liberated at the aerosol level, creating artificial energy systems, like maybe a ridiculously stupid shelf cloud or boiling "mammatus" clouds. I will not even touch the tectonic effects. (Again, thanks Tesla)

The layers of the atmo are like water in a lake. It's still and laminar unless a wake is induced.

Focused energy injection: If you point a microwave magnetron at a glass of water across the room, the glass would start to boil, and no one in the room would know why, and there would be no trail between the transmitter and the target.

Quote:

Tell me how??? You do realize it's been off for over a year, correct???

Let's use the word HAARP to identify any ionopsheric heater array, like people use Kleenex to identify any given facial tissue. Kleenex is not a monopoly. People caught on the usefulness of Kleenex, and many facial tissues now exist for that reason.
wink.gif

Quote:

In regards to ONLY commercial jet fuel doping, your key word "metallic". No one said they had to be metallic. EDB is not metallic.

Put short, this is my own personal GUT on this issue, far beyond anything else "conspiracy nuts" might postulate. a

I know how much is known about the atmosphere, to the point that humans can put it on it's knees, poke and prod it into doing exactly what one wants. And it's not complicated. How can we tell what the weather will be in a week, to a tee, down to the hour any given system may roll in and precipitate? Because those who wanted to know, know far beyond anything we know in the civilian realm, about how to run the weather, globally.

So HAARP produces shelf clouds and mammatus.
crackmeup2.gif

Dude, I'm a skywarn weather spotter and avid storm chaser. Can you please explain to me first, the harm done by shelf clouds and mammatus clouds, and 2, how HAARP produces them? That is laughable.

Shelf clouds are produced along the gust fronts of thunderstorms from the rain cooled outflow winds falling, hitting the ground and then causing a rising/rolling motion of air ahead of a thunderstorm. Perfectly natural phenomenon. As is mammatus which is nothing more than bubbly sinking cloud formations in the anvil of supercellular convection. Natural, happens all the time in strong, organized thunderstorms. Mammatus and shelf clouds are not "artificial energy systems"; they are natural cloud formations that form all the time.

Absolute bull [censored]. I proved to you in another thread the amount of energy in the weather and atmosphere globally. 1 hurricane releases twice the human artificial electrical generation on Earth. That is just 1 hurricane! The amount of energy required to naturally alter the global weather is beyond imaginable.

http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/D7.html

No no, meteorologist don't get government orders to tell them what the weather will do, they use things like weather models. The GFS, the NAM, ECMWF, RAP, HRRR etc. All publicly available online.

www.twisterdata.com

http://weather.cod.edu/forecast/

No offense, but you're a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Last edited:
Don't for a minute think that I actually believe that you're genuinely curious or interested, and not just trolling by cherry-picking certain phrases, simplifying them and re-stating them as straw men for a cop-out. I'm not new to this.
smile.gif

I especially like how you refuse to dispute the aerosol CCN operations, the physical aspects associated to them, the testimonials from people far more credible than yourself that have been casually presented in this thread.

Now it's about "but mammatus and shelf clouds don't hurt anything". Oh but any extreme weather even can cost people greatly, who is stupid enough to deny that? Who is dumb enough to bring it up, as though it was a point for denial!?!?

Perfectly natural phenomenon.

Right. And the detonation from a multi-megaton nuclear device is also a 'perfectly natural phenomenon'. I think you might be cluing into the fact that these "perfectly natural phenomena" are first studied, controlled and exploitable. Yeh? Maybe not? lol

Absolute bull [censored].

You're denying the collection of scientific knowledge of atmospheric energy systems as bull [censored]? LOL I think you're just dying to call bull [censored] on something.

Quote:

I proved to you in another thread the amount of energy in the weather and atmosphere globally. 1 hurricane releases twice the human artificial electrical generation on Earth. That is just 1 hurricane! The amount of energy required to naturally alter the global weather is beyond imaginable.

You have not proved anything, as I have no refuted the energy contained in hurricanes. You're arguing to the straw man again. The energy being duscussed comes from where? And is stored in what? Please don't ignore that question
smile.gif

Quote:

No no, meteorologist don't get government orders to tell them what the weather will do, they use things like weather models. The GFS, the NAM, ECMWF, RAP, HRRR etc. All publicly available online.

How can we model weather? Could it be the wealth of over a century of testing and data compilation culminating in a mastery knowledge of how natural atmospheric systems work, and how to exploit them? The same point you first called [censored] on?
Or......???
Quote:

No offense, but you're a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

And you're one ad-hominem too much for a case.
cheers3.gif

Well, I may be crazy, but I'm not blind. Six hours after my first post these trails persists to exist, but new, normal contrails dissappear at usual rate. Only explanation for this could be that they fly at different altitude, but for commercial aeroplanes it's not likely.
All that said I think there are simpler ways to control masses, but to trust elites that they work in interest of common man isn't very wise.

Absolute bull [censored]. I proved to you in another thread the amount of energy in the weather and atmosphere globally. 1 hurricane releases twice the human artificial electrical generation on Earth. That is just 1 hurricane! The amount of energy required to naturally alter the global weather is beyond imaginable.

It's a silly enalogy in the modern world to intimate that you would need enough energy to make a hurricane, when all around us we see what can happen with relatively small inputs f human effort to harness other energies...put your foot down, and a couple hundred horses are released in your car.

e.g.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/08/020808075457.htm

Aircraft aren't performing a function of air conditioning the US, compared to the energy coming from the sun and within the earth, their power output is tiny...but the few days after 9-11, their presence or absence exerted some unintended control over the billions of watts streaming at the earth from the sun.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

It's a silly enalogy in the modern world to intimate that you would need enough energy to make a hurricane, when all around us we see what can happen with relatively small inputs f human effort to harness other energies...put your foot down, and a couple hundred horses are released in your car.

e.g.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/08/020808075457.htm

Aircraft aren't performing a function of air conditioning the US, compared to the energy coming from the sun and within the earth, their power output is tiny...but the few days after 9-11, their presence or absence exerted some unintended control over the billions of watts streaming at the earth from the sun.

Interesting paper at the link, but hardly authoritative. The lead researcher from Penn State (a respected university) is a professor of geography. The second researcher (with his undergraduate assistant) is a "climatologist" at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, which is primarily a business and teacher's college and not a research university. (UW-Whitewater does not offer graduate degrees in the sciences, which is why the assistant was an undergrad.) Their paper was published in ScienceDaily.com which bills itself a "free, advertising-supported online magazine that provides news about the latest discoveries and hottest research projects...."; hardly a peer reviewed journal.

The authors claim the average diurnal temperature differences (difference of average daytime and night time temperatures) for the four days of Sept. 11-14, 2001 were the highest in 30 years due to lack of contrails over the US on those days. Assigning causation to a single factor in an uncontrolled observation over such a short (4 day) period, and then comparing it to averages over only 30 years strikes me as cherry picking a desired conclusion.

The article states "The change in the temperature difference was plus 1.1 degree Celsius....above the 30-year long-term mean diurnal temperature range.", with no discussion of the statistical significance of a 1.1 degree Celsius variation from the mean.

If the authors wanted to test the hypothesis that aviation activity influences diurnal temperature differences, I wonder if they couldn't study temperature data from the mid-20th century and earlier, before the era of commercial aviation. In other words, if the claim of this article is true, the earth should have naturally had larger diurnal temperature differences before commercial air traffic became common and that should be evident over decades of reliable temperature data which has been collected worldwide since at least the mid to late 1800s.

Last edited:

How can we model weather? Could it be the wealth of over a century of testing and data compilation culminating in a mastery knowledge of how natural atmospheric systems work, and how to exploit them? The same point you first called [censored] on?
Or......???

And you're one ad-hominem too much for a case.
cheers3.gif

How can we model the weather??? For someone such as yourself who claims to be up on this stuff, I would think you'd have understood the history of computer guided weather models, the basis of which is commercial aviation.

http://amdar.noaa.gov/docs/bams/

The data generated by commercial aircraft, satellites, radar, grounds stations, and weather balloons, is the basis for how humans understand the weather, input data, and model the future.

Again, you seem to think radio waves have some kind of power over water vapor, the energy from the sun, and the Earth's spin. NONSENSE, and anyone with half a brain knows this. There is no way for humans to indue enough energy on planet Earth to overcome natural processes in the atmosphere beyond the synoptic scale. We are talking entire yearly outputs of human generated energy being a drop in a bucket compared to how much energy the sun produces on Earth's surface.

Last edited:
Our own former Secretary of Defense William Cohen, under Bill Clinton admitted that geoengineering of the weather has been around for decades now. He spoke of such things in 1997.

Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake
and Volcano Weapons

>>> This one might seem beyond belief, but we have it from none other than a sitting Secretary of Defense. In April 1997, then-Defense Secretary William Cohen was speaking at a terrorism conference at the University of Georgia. After some introductory remarks about the conference, Cohen takes questions from the media in attendance. A reporter asks a question based on the fake anthrax letters that had recently been sent to B'nai Brith. Cohen gives a strange answer, using the occasion to mention the exotic weapons being developed by terrorists (as well as--one would assume--governments).

Here's the exchange, taken verbatim from the transcript posted on the Defense Department's Website:

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Last edited:
Antiqueshell - why do you believe this government official when you repeatedly state that government officials lie?

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Our own former Secretary of Defense William Cohen, under Bill Clinton admitted that geoengineering of the weather has been around for decades now. He spoke of such things in 1997.

Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake
and Volcano Weapons

>>> This one might seem beyond belief, but we have it from none other than a sitting Secretary of Defense. In April 1997, then-Defense Secretary William Cohen was speaking at a terrorism conference at the University of Georgia. After some introductory remarks about the conference, Cohen takes questions from the media in attendance. A reporter asks a question based on the fake anthrax letters that had recently been sent to B'nai Brith. Cohen gives a strange answer, using the occasion to mention the exotic weapons being developed by terrorists (as well as--one would assume--governments).

Here's the exchange, taken verbatim from the transcript posted on the Defense Department's Website:

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-others-are-engaging-even-in-an-eco-type-of-terrorism.159/

We already went over that one, remember?

Already Debunked

Again, read the ENTIRE speech, He was talking about imaginary threats that the US government SHOULDN'T WASTE TIME WITH as theorized by Alvin Toffler. "ROLLEYES"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back