Happiness is a warm dryer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here lies my 14 year old girl- her favorite spot, but only when the clothes dryer is running.

20140816_110412_zpswexfzefx.jpg

She's not a girl who misses much
Do do do do do do, oh yeah
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane.............

I knew there'd be a pic of a cat on or in a dryer with that title!

My cats love to go In the dryer after it's been running, but hate it when it's on.

I am plane happy when my 15 year old dryer is warm too to dry my clothes. It either too hot or cold!

My last dryer was just like that - 1991 vintage Hotpoint. I replaced it in 2004 when the motor died. Good appliance for the money.

Cute...and practical! I had a black cat decades ago who enjoyed getting in a basket of freshly dried, warm clothes. She'd hunker and have a nap-attack....until I picked up the basket.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
My last dryer was just like that - 1991 vintage Hotpoint. I replaced it in 2004 when the motor died. Good appliance for the money.

Yes, ours has been good to us. I've put in a few drum bushings and have replaced the heating element, but that's about it. Can't justify spending money to replace it.

Originally Posted By: andyd
Midnight used to sleep under the wood stove. He would get too hot to the touch.

Growing up, we would primarily heat the house with a wood burning stove. During the summer, the cats loved that stove because it was a nice cool slab for them to relax on (no A/C). Usually, once a year during one of the first few times of running the stove one of the cats would make the mistake of jumping up on it... But that's all it took. Once. After that, they'd lay in front of it on the tile that surrounded the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back