which napa oil filter is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sparked my interest so I called WIX and I was still given the same answer. The Silver is the higher filter (*compared to the ProSelect). The lady also said it has 10% more filter media..

+1 on the silver being better only because of the paint job. Lol.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: andrewp1998
The platinums are designed to work with syn oil and go 12k at least

Where has the mileage use rating been publicized for WIX XP/NAPA Platinum? I haven't seen it anywhere.

I go by what my Honda mech tell me to use. all Wix products and hastings.. a few times a yr Napa will have a sale- spend 20$ get 10 off or spend 40$ and get 20?..of so I stock up on filters- silvers, gold or plat.. Amazon has hastings and baldwins for 10 bucks..

If you want to save some coin, www.zoro.com has many Hastings and Baldwin oil filters for much less than Amazon, and free shipping with orders over $25.

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
I go by what my Honda mech tell me to use. all Wix products and hastings.. a few times a yr Napa will have a sale- spend 20$ get 10 off or spend 40$ and get 20?..of so I stock up on filters- silvers, gold or plat.. Amazon has hastings and baldwins for 10 bucks..

If you want to save some coin, www.zoro.com has many Hastings and Baldwin oil filters for much less than Amazon, and free shipping with orders over $25.

I can vouch for this. I got quite a few Hastings filters there for some of the vehicles I maintain.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back