Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers, the great thing now a stents now are almost day surgery compared to a major deal 15+ years ago.

As someone who has heart problems, the best thing I can say is find the best doctors you can. Don't be afraid to travel to them. Don't be afraid to ask questions. If your daughter doesn't understand what the doctors are saying, find someone to act as an advocate for your daughter.Treatments are amazing nowadays compared to even 10 years ago. Shes got alot more going for her today then ten years ago.,,

While she has these problems she is lucky that she is 51, which is young today, her body will still have the strength to withstand these traumas and recover with the better procedures. Like others I am keeping her and your family in my prayers.

My daughter was released from the hospital on Tuesday evening. The doctors studied the test that she had taken. The decision was a stent. It will be put in on Tuesday. She fitted with a defibrillator today and will wear it for 3 months. We are all hoping that will work. If she has any problems that will mean a trip to Little Rock to the Heart Hospital --No discussions.

Thanks to all of you. I still have my daughter and the future looks brighter. I will keep you updated if there are any changes.

Helen

Our God is an awesome God! I am going to Him in prayer right now and asking that He grant healing and strength to your daughter. I am praying also for you, that God grant you a special measure of His peace. May He Who remembered His mother from the cross touch your mother's heart is a special and powerful way and take away all worry and fear. May God bless you both richly! (Isaiah 26:3).

Laura went back to the hospital today and her doctors tried to put another stent in. They were unable to penetrate anywhere. The doctor said it was a solid surface like a piece of wood. They will try medicine and she will continue to wear a defibrillator. Her doctors want to leave surgery as a last resort.

Thank you all for your support. She is working on getting her masters this year. She also works 40 hours a week

Health problems of family members can sometimes be worse than our own, particularly when comes to our kids. You just feel so helpless.. Hoping for the best for your daughter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back