Pick or Choose One

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do I have to choose? 1 of each! the Mclaren is more rare, but I would take the Bugatti first. I just like the styling more.

They are both great cars but personally I would prefer a lotus. Always loved the look of their designs.

If I had to pick one tho it would be the buggati. I like the McLarens style a lot more but the buggati looks far more "roomier".

Originally Posted By: 3800Series
They are both great cars but personally I would prefer a lotus. Always loved the look of their designs.

If I had to pick one tho it would be the buggati. I like the McLarens style a lot more but the buggati looks far more "roomier".

I wonder what the twin turbo V8 Esprit is like? A twin turbo V8 engine sounds like ALOT of fun!!

I'd take either if given to me, then trade for a stable of vehicles which would include an Aston Martin DB9 or Vanquish.

Aston Martin is the "If I won the powerball" car for me. Hypercars really don't interest me.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
McLaren F1 LM
or
Bugatti Veyron

I like the 60s-70s era exotics. Mercedes C-111,Lamborghini Miura,Ferarri 308GTB,DeTomaso Mangusta and Pantera,just to name a few.

the bugatti duh. I can check my oil without lifting the hood.
grin.gif

If I had the cash to buy (and maintain) either, I think I'd rather take the cash and buy a few other really awesome cars that aren't in the stratosphere.

I'd guess I could buy a top end 911, GT-R and SL roadster for the money.

I would never want to own one personally but that's me.

However I'd flip the coin for what I could take for a day or two for a spin.

Modern cars bore me compared to the 1991 Acura NSX I drove with 5mt and no power steering around a track. I had a chance to drive the Skyline and it was yes fast but did not feel organic to me.

Originally Posted By: GumbyJarvis
Maserati is my go to car if I had the money

There are so many cars that make WAYYYY more sense then the Maserati for the price but MAN I LOVE THE Maserati Quattroporte, it just looks stylish, bad[censored], and just simply amazing. Just like how Top Gear tested 2 other cars with the Maserati Quattroporte and said that the other 2 were better cars but for some insane reason they still rather have the Maserati Quattroporte, that pretty much summed up how I feel about it.

I said pick one of the two, who mentioned Porsche, Lotus, Ferrari? It's between the F1 LM and the Veyron!

For me .. eh.. I'd choose the F1. I think it's classier.

f1-lm-front_opt.jpg

McLaren

BUGA.jpg

Bugatti Veyron

They made to many Veyrons so their value is currently tanking.

OTOH they made to few F1's so they are a good investment, hence why their values are creeping up to and beyond $10m from $1m just a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back