Once is a coicidence, twice is ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am driving 8 hrs a day almost . So I listen to Books on CD that I take out of the library/ The average pot boiler is about 10 hrs, Si I go through them at a fair rate. The last had a brief appearance by Mrs. Calvin Coolidge and her pet raccoon. The next day in a conversation with my son, he mentioned this factoid about the lady. The latest BoCD has a hero named Pavlik. In the up coming elections for town offices, the season for election signs must have just opened. A man named Pavlik is running.

I wonder what the next BoCD will have for me. I'll get into the next one tomorrow afternoon.
grin2.gif

Dude I don't even know what your saying. I like battered shrimp. I got kicked out of the all you can eat bonanza shrimp night for eating 23 baskets. Thought that was ironic.

Originally Posted By: abycat
Dude I don't even know what your saying. I like battered shrimp. I got kicked out of the all you can eat bonanza shrimp night for eating 23 baskets. Thought that was ironic.

So there is a limit to all you can eat, after all?

I don't listen to as many as others do but, my favorite BoCD is, The Broker by John Grisham.

I have never heard of anyone being asked to leave an all you can eat buffet. And I've seen some heavy hitters, especially when there is crab legs on the buffet.

I once went to the all-you-dare-to-eat shrimp event at Red Lobster. After finshing my salad and potato (and one biscuit) I proceeded to eat a full gross of shrimp.

Now when they have that promotion, I'm not even slightly interested. I've climbed that particular mountain.

IC engines, telephone, radio all invented at the same time, other parts of the globe.

global universal consciousness is one theory...
or the truman show is another.

Originally Posted By: andyd
Once is a coicidence, twice is ???

Twice is still a coincidence. Reading (or in your case listening) about something raised your awareness, nothing more. Then when you heard it later it stood out. There are probably dozens of other things that you heard while driving that you may hear again in a different venue.

We know a family with the last name of Pavlik-it's not an uncommon last name.

Originally Posted By: abycat

Not exactly something you should boast about.

1) a brief appearance by Mrs. Calvin Coolidge and her pet raccoon.
a) in a conversation with my son, he mentioned this factoid about the lady.

2) a hero named Pavlik.
b) A man named Pavlik is running.

It is called "relevance". It's a common situation. Relevance is where you hear something unusual or different, then it seems to be everywhere for the next few days. Preachers used to use examples of this phenomenon as "proof of God".

I think it's proof that we are actually computer generated characters in some cosmic, digital universe. And, the computers doing the processing are programmed to do this. hahahaaa

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/201...romplatoto.html

Originally Posted By: Cujet

1) a brief appearance by Mrs. Calvin Coolidge and her pet raccoon.
a) in a conversation with my son, he mentioned this factoid about the lady.

2) a hero named Pavlik.
b) A man named Pavlik is running.

It is called "relevance". It's a common situation. Relevance is where you hear something unusual or different, then it seems to be everywhere for the next few days. Preachers used to use examples of this phenomenon as "proof of God".

I think it's proof that we are actually computer generated characters in some cosmic, digital universe. And, the computers doing the processing are programmed to do this. hahahaaa

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/201...romplatoto.html

So the Big Bang was a reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back