Plastic Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman goes for yet another face lift and the doctor finally says to her, "I can't perform any more face lifts... It's simply not ethical as you've had too many."

But the woman is persistent and keeps badgering the doctor who finally relents and says, "There's a new procedure where we simply attach a small knob on the back of your head connected to the skin. When you feel you can use a little lift, just give the knob a small twist, and your skin will tighten up."

The woman is thrilled and agrees.

About 6 weeks later, the woman shows up at the doctor's office and she is furious. She yells at the doctor, " Look at me! I'm a mess! And these bags under my eyes...!?!?"

The doctor asks if she's been tightening the knob and she screams, "Of course I have! And it was working wonderfully for the first 2 weeks, but starting on the 3rd week, everything just went downhill."

The doctor was shocked and asked how often she actually turned the knob. She replied, "every night."

He smiled and took another look at the knob and calmly explained to the woman, "ma'am... You turned the knob much too frequently. Those aren't bags under your eyes.... Those are your breasts!"

The woman started blushing and mumbled, "Well, I guess the explains the beard"

LOL That is hilarious. My friend (female) jokingly of course scolded me for laughing. Good post brother!

OMG !!!
cheers3.gif

The late Robin Williams made a similar Joke in his circa 2000 live on broadway dvd:

fwd to around 1:05-ish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back