MMO, the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mystic
Kreen works somewhat faster than MMO. I have not used it myself but it has been discussed here a lot.

That's my understanding as well. I would guess that which to use would depend on the situation. In some case, slower may be better. In other cases, something faster/stronger may be needed. I guess it is good to have both and use the correct one based on that situation.

Can't you people stay on topic?

To paraphrase Mystic, if you want to talk about kreen, make your own post. (What he calls a thread).

Hate to break it to you, but kreen isn't mmo. And why would you stick a solvent in motor oil anyway?

Any solvent that strips off sludge can strip off the boundary lubrication layer. (from what I've read.)

There isn't any concrete evidence that stuff works either.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Can't you people stay on topic?

To paraphrase Mystic, if you want to talk about kreen, make your own post. (What he calls a thread).

Hate to break it to you, but kreen isn't mmo. And why would you stick a solvent in motor oil anyway?

Any solvent that strips off sludge can strip off the boundary lubrication layer. (from what I've read.)

There isn't any concrete evidence that stuff works either.

It would be nice if you could take your own advice since it was you that took this thread off topic to begin with. So, pot meet kettle.

We are comparing MMO and Kreen. Then again, you may not be able to see that we are comparing the two since you can't seem to understand much else either.

Trajan was the first one to mention ZMax in this thread as far as I can determine. And then he attacks me for saying that Kreen works somewhat faster than MMO.

Trajan seems to want to attack a lot of people, including a brand new member who brought this thread back on topic. Maybe you should consider an apology to that brand new member, Trajan.

Trajan was the first one to mention ZMax in this thread as far as I can determine. And then he attacks me for saying that Kreen works somewhat faster than MMO.

Trajan seems to want to attack a lot of people, including a brand new member who brought this thread back on topic. Maybe you should consider an apology to that brand new member, Trajan.

1st Grandson: "Grandpa, he touched me!"

2nd Grandson: "Well Grandpa, he touched me first!"
06.gif
grin2.gif

Molakule, I have respected you for a long time here. And that is the best you can come up with? I have been here for a very long time. Over 11 years. I don't think I have ever seen that kind of behavior from you. I have respected you for a long time Molakule. Do you have any respect for me?

And I don't think I have seen such disrespect towards a new member like Trajan demonstrated. I can remember when new members were greeted here by several members.

I think some members here need to take a good look at themselves.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule

1st Grandson: "Grandpa, he touched me!"

2nd Grandson: "Well Grandpa, he touched me first!"
06.gif
grin2.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Molakule, I have respected you for a long time here. And that is the best you can come up with? I have been here for a very long time. Over 11 years. I don't think I have ever seen that kind of behavior from you. I have respected you for a long time Molakule. Do you have any respect for me?

And I don't think I have seen such disrespect towards a new member like Trajan demonstrated. I can remember when new members were greeted here by several members.

You mean like when you called d00df00d d00df00l because you disagreed with him? Or when you joined in the accusations that Artem was a shill because he said ARX worked better than kreen?

Or your nonsense anytime mmo is questioned? Or how you like to complain about how people should be allowed to talk about the adds they use? Unless it's ARX?

How about this one?

Did it ever occur to you d00df00d that there are different kinds of oil supplements? There are engine cleaners, moly supplements, etc. In addition, after a motor oil has been in use for a while there is contamination of the motor oil, additives become used up, etc.

Is that the kind of respect you're talking about?

Yes, some people should look at themselves. You first.

Back on topic, which is MMO.

Last edited:

I have respect for you. That doesn't mean I will always agree with you (and vice versa), but yes.

I was using your response as an example to show that "he said, no he said, no he said that first" is getting a bit silly.

Now back to MMO.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back