EZ-Detailer aerosol can of Carnuba spray wax/clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased a case of EZ-Detailer spray wax. It comes in tall, aerosol cans and goes on very easily. It's fast, dries quickly, wipes off easily and leaves a proper, carnuba wax shine/feel.

I'm not here to claim it lasts 6 months, or that it replaces NXT or Rejex. It does not. But, for fast cleanup that's a bit more than other spray detailers (that don't contain wax) , this stuff is a really good option.

Works like magic on aircraft, my trucks and my S2000. Wax seems to last fairly well too. I've taken to cleaning my toys with this about once a month. Instead of the typical wash/wax job that takes all day. Results are just as good. And very fast!!!

WAXcan3dobj2.jpg

Last edited:
Seems kinda a waste to put something as simple as a spray detailer into an aerosol can.

At least with normal spray bottles when you run out you can refill them with something else.

I bought an aerosol can of FW1 cleaner/carnauba a while back and it works okay. What I DON'T like about it is the acrid petrochemical smell of it. It is so strong that the terrycloth I applied it with still smelled awful after two washings. I had to run 1/4 bottle of bleach through the washer to get the smell out of it. I'll use it up and not replace it.

I don't see why durability is a factor in a spray wax anyway. The idea is that you take ten minutes to spritz it on after every wash.

What I want in a spray wax is:

1. Ease of use

2. Low price

3. Very Shiny

4. UV protection dust repellant.

5. Enough stick to stand up to a rainstorm or two, but otherwise easy to remove.

Rick,

How is this thing different that Wet Paint Glaze? At least the demonstration video seems indicate similar method of application.

Some Costco are selling this on a trial basis.

Simply this.......Wet Paint Glaze works better, leaves a superior shine, and is easier to remove. Also you don't have to throw away the towels used applying it. It is a superior product on all fronts.

thanks; I will suggest him to return EZ_Detailer back to Costco and will give him samples of WPG from my stock then.

WP could be called a cleaner/sealant as opposed to EZ which is a cleaner/wax. Sealants last longer as a rule and you yourself have seen the results from WP.

I'm having a hard time believing anything works better and is easier than EZ Detailer. It's quick, easy and leaves a great shine and feel.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
I'm having a hard time believing anything works better and is easier than EZ Detailer. It's quick, easy and leaves a great shine and feel.
Have you used WPG? Rick has experience with both. I have used WPG. Next month I would be able to compare EZ Detailer with WPG when I visit my brother.

It's been a while since I started this thread about a product I still really, really like (Ez Detailer) . I thought I'd bump it up as there are a number of new products on the market, including some super thin spray waxes from Griots Garage and Maguires. And some non wax products that are supposed to produce a great shine, like Maguires Ultimate Fast Finish and similar the similar "hybrid ceramic wax" (Note: UFF does not work for me, as it seems to do absolutely nothing, and clearly is less shiny, side by side, than a real wax)

Bottom line: Ez Detailer is still among the very best performing all around products. It leaves a real world, smooth waxy feel and does a great job cleaning up after a flight or drive. A good cleaner and a good wax in one.

I also picked up another very similar product made by Ex Detailer, called Koenig. It's for interior (inside the house use) and works equally well on my granite counter tops. Cleans and shines very well. Even cleaned the sticker goo off of my new stainless fridge. Something I was struggling with, as nothing else worked.

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back