3300 new Harleys recalled for excessive vibration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: dr2152
Originally Posted By: kballowe
He shows up every now and then, on a remarkable number of other forums for bikes that he's never owned. Mostly on the Harley bashing threads.

How do you know what I've owned or haven't owned?

Because we have asked and you have said you would never own a Harley.

Just because I haven't owned a Harley doesn't mean I haven't experienced them...I ridden enough of them to know what they're about...

Over the years, one thing is consistent. This consistency is that you show up on many other forums and hack on Harleys.

At one time or another, you've been run off half of those forums.

My personal opinion is that you should get out and ride more. I find that it clears the mind, promotes happiness and good will.

This supposes that you actually own a motorcycle.

Over the years, one thing is consistent. This consistency is that you show up on many other forums and hack on Harleys.

At one time or another, you've been run off half of those forums.

My personal opinion is that you should get out and ride more. I find that it clears the mind, promotes happiness and good will.

This supposes that you actually own a motorcycle.

I would love to, but I have this little thing that gets in the way...it's called a job...

Ride to work? :

I did.
laugh.gif

I don't know why I keep reading these bickering threads.
33.gif

I just know that I ride the bikes that speak to me and I would never think of ragging another persons bike just because it was not what I liked.

As far as I am concerned, there is no such thing as an un-cool motorcycle.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Ride to work? :

I did.
laugh.gif

I rarely commute back and forth to work on the bike...mine is purely a toy and I prefer to ride with other riders...

Ride to work? :

I did.
laugh.gif

I rarely commute back and forth to work on the bike...mine is purely a toy and I prefer to ride with other riders...

I knew it ! I ride every day I can !
Jake

Originally Posted By: bigdreama
33.gif

I just know that I ride the bikes that speak to me and I would never think of ragging another persons bike just because it was not what I liked.

They're all cool. Well, except that I've sworn off Moto Guzzi - for the time being. After eight of them, I need a break. I mean NO break !

At the present we have two Honda, a Yamaha, Kawasaki, and a couple Harleys. Oh, and an old Air Head.

Originally Posted By: buckeyejake
Ride to work? :

I did.
laugh.gif

I knew it ! I ride every day I can !
Jake

I'm jealous!

33.gif

They're all cool. Well, except that I've sworn off Moto Guzzi - for the time being. After eight of them, I need a break. I mean NO break !

At the present we have two Honda, a Yamaha, Kawasaki, and a couple Harleys. Oh, and an old Air Head.

Hey KB,
I'm down to three bikes right now, from a high of six! Our pending move to Vermont has prompted me to thin the herd but I am on the lookout for a bike to keep up there. Thinking about picking up a wee-strom.

Moto Gootsies? I would love to ride one some day!

33.gif

Hey KB,
I'm down to three bikes right now, from a high of six! Our pending move to Vermont has prompted me to thin the herd but I am on the lookout for a bike to keep up there. Thinking about picking up a wee-strom.

Moto Gootsies? I would love to ride one some day!

Sold the Super Tenere, and was looking hard at the Wee.... But ended up with a Versys in "Kawasaki green". It spoke to me. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Sold the Super Tenere.......

In the next year or so when I'm able to buy a bike, the Tenere is on my list. How did you like?

Originally Posted By: whip
Sold the Super Tenere.......

In the next year or so when I'm able to buy a bike, the Tenere is on my list. How did you like?

Nice bike, good horsepower, very road worthy. Seat sucks and throttle is a bit snatchy but there are fixes for that. With the right tires, it's a decent bike for gravel and good dirt.

I lowered mine an inch and a half n installed a larger wind screen and side air deflectors. Added aluminum side cases.

Fun to ride on two lane twisties and will run 80 down the highway all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back