Lets see the cars!!!!

About a month old....2013.5 Special Edition 200S:

Cell pics-

7650876A-7B86-4749-B3C2-A493A72BB8E4_zpsift8ypkb.jpg

335E8D4C-1673-45CB-89FF-D28F90F38699_zpsqq0nk7e1.jpg

27058E53-F764-4AEB-AC81-7248C2947D90_zpsgbuermpd.jpg

My very rare 1998 5-Speed Saturn SC2 "Red Hot".

Came with new Tires, no problems & paid only $1600 cash.

Not bad, eh??
smile.gif

14yafpe.jpg

Originally Posted By: KitaCam
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Nice angle, KitaCam!

Was this shot on a tripod? If so, might as well lower the ISO and avoid the noise.
smile.gif

Thanks for your comments...
The shot was @ 1600 and a 1 second exposure @ F:9....hand held...

I guess someone else liked the angle...I got this email shortly after posting my shot on the net...

kehk.jpg

Look at the first page of this catalogue (Matador is a tyre company from Slovakia)
wink.gif

http://matador.sk/uploads/file/katalog_ORP_2011.pdf

Love Turk's SC2.
(As I am slowly getting interested in finding a new "beater" / spare car, I am getting interested in SC2 and 2003-2005 Mazda Proteges (the half wagon type) a lot...)

The daily drivers, have some old pics from the old house, but they look the same...

Equinox

Expedition

Then the "toy" sounds stupid a 4 door car being a fun car, but I'm dorky like that. Primarily the toy and road trip car. Some people don't like the 5 cylinder, but mated to the 5 speed manual it's a blast to drive and nets 33.5mpg @ 80mph on the highway.

Originally Posted By: EvanD
Mines all sorted out after cam swap. Changed it up 07 front end on an 03

Looking good.

Props on swapping the correct hood over too. A lot of people who do the grille swap hide the gap with a bug deflector...I think a bug deflector would look out of place on an SS. The newer grille looks much cleaner on these trucks.

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx

I like those rims!

Thanks. They are OE 18". Now if only they weren't wrapped in horrible GY Eagle LS tires!

Washed and waxed today. New smaller supercharger pulley, plugs, thermostat, CAI, computer and down pipe...Runs nice.
Grand_prix1.jpg

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
Washed and waxed today. New smaller supercharger pulley, plugs, thermostat, CAI, computer and down pipe...Runs nice.
Grand_prix1.jpg

I think we might be neighbors.

Back