Air Travel from US to Ebola Outbreak zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also we are also bringing in 2 cases of Ebola...The first time on US soil..as well as continuing with the planned summit of African Leaders...some from Ebola infected countries. No one wants to panic or exaggerate the situation....but....

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
We are also bringing in 2 cases of Ebola...as well as continuing with the planned summit of African Leaders...some from Ebola infected countries. No one wants to panic or exaggerate the situation....but....

I will say it. Taking unnecessary risks is just stupid.

Dont be an insensitive person.

Germs have rights! Who are we to deny Germs the right to be fruitful and multiply?

Originally Posted By: dave1251
The sad part is someone will seriously believe this.

There are people out there that would like to see the human race almost destroyed by this or any other means, only they never start this though process with themselves.

We are also bringing in 2 cases of Ebola...as well as continuing with the planned summit of African Leaders...some from Ebola infected countries. No one wants to panic or exaggerate the situation....but....

Preppers are now in fifth gear as well I'd imagine.....

thank God nobody is infected in Mexico, because with the border being so open it would take just one person crossing...but then again im sure every person crossing illegally is being checked for disease.....

Originally Posted By: saginawmale50
thank God nobody is infected in Mexico, because with the border being so open it would take just one person crossing...but then again im sure every person crossing illegally is being checked for disease.....

Waacist! Germaphope!

Right now I believe MDRTB is the disease at risk of transmission, and certainly worse is possible.

I agree. I truly feel very sorry for these two people, and hope they recover soon, but I can't believe they're being allowed into the US.

Also we are also bringing in 2 cases of Ebola...The first time on US soil..

Yep. Being hospitalized in Atlanta close to CDC headquarters. If I worked at that hospital, I would flat out refuse to treat these two patients. These are two highly trained medical professionals (doctors), trained to deal with Ebola, and still they got sick. And the doctors STILL don't know hardly anything about the disease or where it comes from.

Lets treat them in a large metropolitan area with millions of people around. Yeah, that's the ticket. They should have been flown to a deserted island and treated at a military style field hospital. All patients and staff being required to self quarantine for 30 days after all symptoms have passed.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

I for one, am joining PETG to protest you!

(People for the Ethical Treatment of Germs for the uneducated among us!)

Germ Rights!

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Also we are also bringing in 2 cases of Ebola...The first time on US soil..

Yep. Being hospitalized in Atlanta close to CDC headquarters. If I worked at that hospital, I would flat out refuse to treat these two patients. These are two highly trained medical professionals (doctors), trained to deal with Ebola, and still they got sick. And the doctors STILL don't know hardly anything about the disease or where it comes from.

C'mon, the biggest doctor egos in the world work for CDC... they want to put this on their resumes while still commuting home to bang their trophy wives.

Obligatory:

Holy Jesus don't say or even imply that some illegal border jumper may be carrying some sort of dreaded disease. Some illegal sympathizers here will get their knickers really knotted up.
We know they are all checked out thoroughly and quarantined before flying them to your state without telling anyone and may be sitting next to your kid in class tomorrow.
If Ebola hits this country we are in a real mess.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/2601603...g-city-services

Edit: years ago some genius doctors decided to mess with it in Germany with dam near catastrophic results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus

Last edited:
We already had a guy flying around on several airliners possibly exposing hundreds of people. Now we're shipping infected folks all over the world to interact with medical staff who then travel freely. This is going to get much worst before it gets better.

Y'all are xenophobic and racists for even implying anything is wrong.

wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back