Is Z-Max worth a [censored]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: rdalek
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Claims are not proof that something works. To repeat said claims over and over will never change that.

And posting your opinion is not changing the facts either. The court and the FTC said the claims were proven. Unless you can prove otherwise, the court and the FTC still rules the day. I am going to keep saying that until YOU can prove otherwise. I may have to say it 100 times but if that is what it takes, so be it. The burden of proof is on you.

You make me laugh.
Z-max and it's allowed printed claims all state that the benefits it provides are due to reducing engine deposits.
So do tell. If the engine is clean and there aren't any deposits to clean up exactly how does it lessen wear or improve fuel economy.
Because of that little line "by virtue of reducing engine deposits" the exact same claims can be made by any additive manufacturer such as mmo,kreen,seafoam and any additive that reduces deposits.
So if an engine is clean exactly how does zmax improve anything,since their claims depend on engine cleaning.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Produce the actual tests that prove the claims.

This would be interesting because allowed by the FTC is not equal to true.

But, but, a gov't agency says they can make the claims so they must be true...
crazy2.gif

You produce the test results. I have no issue with accepting the findings of the FTC and the court. Why do you?

The claims was proven. It is right there in the court documents. Ignoring it does not make it false.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: rdalek
Claims are not proof that something works. To repeat said claims over and over will never change that.

And posting your opinion is not changing the facts either. The court and the FTC said the claims were proven. Unless you can prove otherwise, the court and the FTC still rules the day. I am going to keep saying that until YOU can prove otherwise. I may have to say it 100 times but if that is what it takes, so be it. The burden of proof is on you.

You make me laugh.
Z-max and it's allowed printed claims all state that the benefits it provides are due to reducing engine deposits.
So do tell. If the engine is clean and there aren't any deposits to clean up exactly how does it lessen wear or improve fuel economy.
Because of that little line "by virtue of reducing engine deposits" the exact same claims can be made by any additive manufacturer such as mmo,kreen,seafoam and any additive that reduces deposits.
So if an engine is clean exactly how does zmax improve anything,since their claims depend on engine cleaning.

Why don't you call ZMax and ask them? Better yet, why not test it and see if you can provide proof that disputes what ZMax claims?

As I have said before, until you can prove that the court documents are wrong, that settlement agreement and the facts proven there still stands.

But, but, a gov't agency says they can make the claims so they must be true...
crazy2.gif

Actually, as I have said many times, the claims were proven as shown in the court documents. In the court document, it states what Zmax is going to claim then below that says this: Substantiation. The definition of that word: to establish by proof or competent evidence

You can see that in this image:

Zmax-18_zps211e452b.jpg

Once again, like it or not, it was proven and the FTC accepted it and so did the court. None of you have been able to post a single thing that changes that. I don't think you ever will either. I also don't think you will ever go to the FTC website and file a complaint. You know you have nothing but a opinion with no facts to back it up to give the FTC. The FTC would tell you the same thing I am, it's already been to court and proven to do what is claimed.

Until you can prove the court and FTC wrong, you are posting nothing but your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back