Malaysian 777 shot down over Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ju...-responsibility

"We have enormous input about this that points fingers," Kerry told CNN's State of the Union. "It is pretty clear that this was a system from Russia, transferred to separatists. We know with confidence that the Ukrainians did not have such a system anywhere near the vicinity at that point of time."

So who's lying? Both Russia and US know for sure what really happened, fingerprint of Buk's active radar can be seen hundreds of miles away with AWACS-planes and other sensor equipment.

It is nothing short of amazing to me and my biased opinion that you have the insatiable need to ask this question.

If you can ascertain the Russian response since the downing of flight MH-17 then obviously Russia is attempting to hide something. Innocent party's do not attempt to conceal their hand.
No worries Komrad, Putin could squat and conduct his business on the lawn at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave along with murdering 250,000 people and Americans would not give a "hoot". Thus Mr. Kerry is just flopping his gums attempting to provide the perception he is conducting his duties and responsibilities of the office Secretary of State of the United States. At least he did not bring a reset button.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/29/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/

Investigators thwarted again

Kerry's words come as international investigators and observers were prevented for the third straight day from reaching the MH17 crash site by fierce fighting in the area between the rebels and Ukrainian forces.

The Dutch Justice Ministry said the team was unable to leave the city of Donetsk because "there is too much fighting at the moment on and near the route to the disaster site."

The 50-strong team of Dutch and Australian experts, accompanied by monitors from the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, was also forced to abandon its attempts to reach the site Sunday and Monday by fierce fighting.

Interesting speculation here.
Putin is well knows for provocations in which we would kill Russians in a false flag operation to start a new war.

Quote:

Ukraine's security chief Valentyn Nalyvaichenko said that Kremlin-backed separatists on July 17 intended to shoot down a Russian passenger plane to give Moscow a pretext for conventionally invading Ukraine.

At an Aug. 7 briefing in Kyiv, the head of the Security Service of Ukraine alleged that Aeroflot Flight 2074, flying to Larnaca in Cyprus from Moscow, was the target, not the Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17, where 298 people were killed in the shoot-down from a ground-to-air missile.

He aid both passenger jets were flying at similar altitudes and speed, and located in close proximity to each other above Donetsk Oblast during that fateful day. The Malaysian aircraft was flying at an altitude of 10,100 meters and a speed of 909 kilometers per hour and the Russian one at 10,600 meters at a speed of 768 kilometers per hour.
The map screenshot depicting the transportation route of the Buk missile on July 17.

Apparently, separatists also confused the names of two identically named cities, presumably because of their Russian origin. There are two cities named Pervomayske located in Donetsk Oblast and separatists mixed them up. So instead of carrying the Russian-supplied Buk missile to west from Donetsk, they took it in the opposite direction, to the Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts border.

If the Kremlin-backed insurgents had struck the Russian aircraft, it could have landed in territory controlled by the Ukrainian military, allowing Russia to accuse the Ukrainian government and create a pretext for the overt Russian military invasion of the east.

The intelligence service says that Russian armed forces had been planning to invade Ukraine on July 18. The Russian side had been conducting an informational campaign for such an event for several days before, with Russian news media massively spreading information that the Ukrainian side was shelling the Russian Federation.

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine...ane-359765.html

Flightradar won't show julys recording anymore, but I don't remember any Aeroflot liner around MH17's path. Singapore airlines had a plane there thought.

"Putin is well knows for provocations in which we would kill Russians in a false flag operation to start a new war."

Obiviously West/SBU would never do anything like that to get EU in to this mess.

Update:
I caught part of a Nova episode focusing on locating the downed jet. Very interesting. They also showed a brief tour of the equipment room just aft of the cockpit door, underneath the passenger floor.

Said anyone who got in here and knew what they were doing, could take control from the pilots. Also something about tripping the circuit breaker to open a locked cockpit door. Also interesting that on the jet they were using in the video, this door-in-the-floor wasn't locked.

Also talked about some new rule going through where no pilot would be allowed control over a transponder. The plane has two, according to them, and both were off.

I'll have to catch the beginning of the show online....

Originally Posted By: sleddriver
Update:
I caught part of a Nova episode focusing on locating the downed jet. Very interesting. They also showed a brief tour of the equipment room just aft of the cockpit door, underneath the passenger floor.

Said anyone who got in here and knew what they were doing, could take control from the pilots. Also something about tripping the circuit breaker to open a locked cockpit door. Also interesting that on the jet they were using in the video, this door-in-the-floor wasn't locked.

Also talked about some new rule going through where no pilot would be allowed control over a transponder. The plane has two, according to them, and both were off.

I'll have to catch the beginning of the show online....

The Nova is on a different Malaysian jet, the missing one. I saw it and learned nothing new.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
The Nova is on a different Malaysian jet, the missing one. I saw it and learned nothing new.

Ooops...my mistake. Wrong Malaysian jet crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back