War in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dave1251
I believe that I have stated this to antiqueshell before. I do not agree his views and I believe his statements are very low. This being said I believe he has the right to express his little thoughts I respect this right.

I respect my right to let him know I find his views to be deplorable and the conspiracy stuff can be fun in moderation but moderation is not practiced.

Oh I agree with you. But not everyone has the same restraint you have. The views are fair game. The poster, no matter how much we want to, ( and there are times I *really* do want to), we can't. Something the Zarch supporters fail at
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Trajan
I believe that I have stated this to antiqueshell before. I do not agree his views and I believe his statements are very low. This being said I believe he has the right to express his little thoughts I respect this right.

I respect my right to let him know I find his views to be deplorable and the conspiracy stuff can be fun in moderation but moderation is not practiced.

Oh I agree with you. But not everyone has the same restraint you have. The views are fair game. The poster, no matter how much we want to, ( and there are times I *really* do want to), we can't. Something the Zarch supporters fail at
smile.gif

Thank you.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Originally Posted By: SlipperyPete
That is precisely what I'm saying. I thought I was clear enough not to leave any question. I disagree with your assessment that calling him exactly what he is amounts to nastiness or vitriol. He Heshould stop waddling and quaking if he doesn't to be called a duck.

Well, at least you're honest about it.

Let me know when you win your epic battle against the supreme evil of idiotic posts on the Internet.

I said my piece and am content to leave it at that. If you want to delve into this via PM I'm happy to share my views on those who stand silently by while this sort on thing goes on, but you really aren't to like it.

smile.gif

Nice tie in with the Zarcherites.

Originally Posted By: SlipperyPete
I said my piece and am content to leave it at that. If you want to delve into this via PM I'm happy to share my views on those who stand silently by while this sort on thing goes on, but you really aren't to like it.

You don't need my approval to PM me.

If you want a response, you'll need to convince me that it's worth my time. But if all you want to do is yell at me, feel free. Better to do that over PM than in a forum thread.

smile.gif

Nice tie in with the Zarcherites.

Thanks. I knew you'd get it
smile.gif

Putin still has time to take over the eastern half of the Ukraine and the populous there will support him, the sooner the better.

This will prevent the US State Department and their partners from further meddling, at least in the east. If he does it right Putin will allow the eastern half of the country to remain autonomous with alignment with Russia being the only critical issues for Russia.

Your welcome.

The interesting response from Moscow so far has been to ignore the accusations of developing new nuclear cruise missiles along with accusing the Ukrainian government as the aggressors with heavy artillery and ballistic missiles. While Russian propaganda is painting Obama and Europe desiring to completely destroy Russia and the West is making preparations to accomplish this goal.

While this is happening Putin has released news stories from the Kremlin stating Russia is developing strategies to continue military arms and technology production without supplies from outside of Russia.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-crisis-u-s-eu-announce-new-sanctions-against-russia-1.2721836

Fragile EU nations nervous

Some member states are nervous about the risk to their own economies, and EU leaders struggled to strike a balance between inflicting pain on Russia and preventing fragile EU nations from sliding back into recession.

In a letter to EU leaders last week, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy said the proposed sanctions package "should have a strong impact on Russia's economy while keeping a moderate effect on EU economies".

There was a consensus on only targeting future contracts, he said, which would leave France free to go ahead with the delivery of helicopter carrier warships is it building for Russia.

Another principle was that EU measures targeting energy technology could hit Russia's oil sector but not its natural gas. Russia is the world's biggest exporter of gas and second biggest exporter of oil; Europe depends on it far more for gas, which arrives mainly by pipeline and is harder to source from elsewhere than oil that arrives mostly by ship.

Probably the most high-impact measure will ban Europeans from buying new bonds or shares issued by banks owned 50 percent or more by the Russian state, which analysts say will affect their ability to finance the economy.

Syndicated loans were not included "at this stage", one senior EU diplomat said, adding that European banks will not be able to purchase targeted debt anywhere in the world.

"It applies to primary markets and to secondary markets, bonds and shares of targeted, well-defined, state-owned Russian banks," he said.

"In the wake of continued aggression by Russia, which includes the ongoing supply of logistical support and weapons systems to agents of the Putin regime in eastern Ukraine, Canada is announcing its intent to once again increase economic and political pressure, in the coming days, by imposing additional sanctions on the regime and those closest to it."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/25/ukraine-crisis-usa-dempsey-idUSL2N0Q007O20140725

Russian military likely reluctant participants in Ukraine-US general

(Reuters) - Russia's military is likely a reluctant participant in Ukraine's conflict, the top U.S. military officer said on Thursday, adding that although he had not spoken to his Moscow counterpart in about two months he was keeping an open line of communication.

"I think the Russian military and its leaders that I know are probably somewhat reluctant participants in this form of warfare," General Martin Dempsey said, noting Russia's use of both conventional forces along the border and of proxies inside the country."

Interesting your posts are nearly in lockstep with Russian propaganda.

Most conspiracy theorists are America haters. It's blatantly obvious.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

Perhaps they should GTFO?

I find it interesting the common straw-man defense from conspiracy theorists is the reason for the many inconsistencies in their theories is due to theorists are infallible and can not be controlled by the western media.

Read some Russian propaganda the hatred is of the United States is not the only common hate conspiracy theorist and Russian propaganda share.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

I have asked one to visit Moscow but he has not accepted the challenge. Why is this?

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

They're leaving in droves for the promise land, aren't they!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back